12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishes and Wishing for higher stats Proper procedure & cost calculator

Go down

Wishes and Wishing for higher stats Proper procedure & cost calculator Empty Wishes and Wishing for higher stats Proper procedure & cost calculator

Post  Erikwithak Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:31 am

Wishes have several uses here at 12ds. You can wish for Water bottles to give to the apothecary tree, change your alignment, re-level all levels but 1st level. You can even wish to have your buddy insta-killed. You may NOT wish for any item which drops in game, or for a special spawn. Of coarse there are always exceptions. There may be something you may think of I am not listing here, but careful what you wish for you may not like the result.
 The most common use of a wish is to raise ones stats. to wish up stats you must ask a DM Politely and Patiently, sometimes the DM's are busy with other players or working on the server. in either case you will have to wait until you are addressed. please don't keep spamming DM chat, they can read all chat except tells between players. Keep in mind that you don't actually need to buy Wishes, 1 Wish= 1 million gold.
 Procedure:     (DM) Does anyone need wishes granted?
                      (player)  I do.
                      (DM) What is thy wish?
                      (player) barters 10 wishes/gold equivalent.
                      (player)  STR from 25-30 please.
                      (DM) Done.
                      (player) barters 14 wishes/gold equivalent.
                      (player) DEX from 26-32 please
                      (DM) Done.
                      (player) Thank You.
                      (DM) You are welcome.
            This is just an example. The key thing is to be ready, have your calculations already done for each stat, and do a separate transaction for each stat. It will also help greatly if you ask for the desired stat value, not how many wishes to add. The command to raise stats is "SetSTAT (desired value)" Don't come at the DM with 150 mil gold, a list of 6 different stats, and then ask how much gold do I have left. The answer will be NONE! The DM is not your personal calculator.

Wish cost from stat point 01-25 is 1 Wish per point
                                    26-30 is 2 Wishes per point
                                    31-35 is 3 Wishes per point
                                    36-40 is 4 Wishes per point
                                    40-50 is 1 Greater Wish per point

there is a calculator PDF you can download to help figure your cost, it will also be on Discord in the links channel.

URL LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cxT8w43dytm5ud8i1o9xgzoCFl_N5Rrz

on the Calculator table the left column is the current value of your stat, the top line is the desired value of your stat. simply connect the line to the column to find the cost.

I am submitting this for a publishing contract for one of my toons, not sure which one as of yet.
Nina if there's anything you would like to add .............
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Wishes and Wishing for higher stats Proper procedure & cost calculator Empty Re: Wishes and Wishing for higher stats Proper procedure & cost calculator

Post  Erikwithak Sat May 23, 2020 9:51 pm

Handy Smurf has received a publishing contract for this book.
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down