12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Wishes were fishes..

2 posters

Go down

If Wishes were fishes..  Empty If Wishes were fishes..

Post  Focus96 Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:21 am

So those early levels are behind you and now your staring into the eyes of the strongest members of the forces of the Elderkind. That 18 in strength isnt nearly as good as it once was. What are you to do? Go get yourself a handy dandy do all Wish! Theres two kinds of wishes, the normal everyday Wish and the Greater Wish (though you could always ask Nina about the rumored Supreme variant.)
Both wishes can be used for the stat increasing spells on them, Three uses of each stat per day. The normal wish also has three uses of the life saving Heal spell. The Greater wish, living up to its name, has Infinite uses of Heal on it.
Now back to those puny stats of yours. Yeah those spells are useful but you can only buff your stats temporarily up to 12 points higher than your base. However if you turn that little Wish into one of our fabulous DM's, strip so they can see your base stats and some death or whipping (your experience may vary) then ask if they can increase your stats. 1 wish per point upto 25, 2 per point from 26 through 30, 3 per points from 31 to 35, and 4 normal everyday wishes to increase your stat from 36 to 40.
But wait you may ask. If i can use a normal wish to increase my stats can I do the same thing with the Greater one? Why yes good sir you can! However its a tiny bit more complicated than that. Youll need one greater wish per stat point increase from 41 to 50. Then once you hit 50, your a real boy!
Now I bet your asking yourself where can i get these fabulous items. Well lets start with a normal wish. For the low low price of 1 million GP you can buy them from Tananda in Gathol Labyrinth B, the more expensive one (yet still the same thing) purchasable from the Private Shopkeeper for 1.5m gp in the Private shop in Crossed Blades, 50 soul candy from the Candy Soul collector in the Celestial Heavens. Occasionally drops from opening the portals in Plane of Elderkind or Beryl Grotto. By politely asking a DM and handing over 1mil gp, through the gift of one from another player, or obtained during DM events.
Now for those Greater Wishes. These little beauties are obviously harder to obtain because they have a few other uses than just stat increases. You can turn a greater wish into a DM or the wishing well for an infinite Healing or Buff potion. The Infinite Healing potion is bound to the character that firht obtained it while the Buff potion is transferable between your characters. They are also used in the crafting of the GeoMythril scimitar. They are obtainable generally from you firmly applying a boot to a Bosses rear end. One can drop from the Laughing Demon at the end of Underworld Decline, One drops from Alpha Omega Aurum down in Deepest Darkest Sanctum, Two drop from Murua at the end of Source, One can be obtained for 250 soul candy from the Soul Collector in the Celestial Heavens, One from the Dark Lord of the Underworld, as well as one from the Laughing Demon, Both in Underworld Death (Possibly. I cant personally verify this one, going off the word of others. see replies below for results), as well as being gifted one via another player, and through DM events. There is also a questline from Lord Wick that will give a greater wish as well.
Now that you know where to go, you know what to do! Oh and one more thing, the wishes are (obviously if you can obtain from other players) transferable.

(Dont know for what character yet)

Last edited by Focus96 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Received info concerning another GW drop in UW death, fixed price error for candy GW)

Focus96

Back to top Go down

If Wishes were fishes..  Empty Re: If Wishes were fishes..

Post  Focus96 Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:17 am

Itll be for Sabel Torngleil

Focus96

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Cool cool, you will receive a publish contract soon

L0BSTER

Publish Contract has been received:DONE
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down