12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 Dark Secrets EE

+6
PiLamb1
barrance
karioki
Python
Nordberg
L0BSTER
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

12 Dark Secrets EE - Page 2 Empty Re: 12 Dark Secrets EE

Post  Nordberg Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:04 pm

L0BSTER wrote:
Nordberg wrote:Thanks Nina!  It may be a week or two as I need to find a time to get a Steam gift card...

Sure thing Smile - I hope you don't have problems. and works out for you.

I look forward in seeing you, playing on 12DS Smile

L0BSTER

Nina, sorry for the delay about this. I'm downloading EENWN now. I'll let you know what my Username is either today or tomorrow.

Nordberg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Warchief Gargen Mon May 11, 2020 3:13 am

A name is a name. Nothing wrong with a name like Skittlez for example. That is not the issue. The issue is using symbols and emojis instead of letters to make up a name. It makes your name look like either something a child designed, a bot or some random person that sends links to dirty sites that ask for credit card info.

A discord server/channel is also different from Discord as a whole. Nothing against having a name like that if the channel permits it but some have rules. This channel has had problems with individuals with names like that so anyone with a name like that gets asked politely to change it or get banned. You were asked politely to change it but you made a big deal over it and made a fuss instead of obeying the rules.

Warchief Gargen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayce Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:56 am

Wow thank you for being active! i hadn't played 12ds in years i thought it vanished completely. I happened to see the enhanced edition on sale and i remembered the thing i enjoyed most about neverwinter nights and it was this module Smile I did some searching and you turned up wow i got excited and bought enhanced edition right away. I look forward to seeing everyone soon in game. Jayce

Jayce

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Jayce wrote: Wow thank you for being active! i hadn't played 12ds in years i thought it vanished completely. I happened to see the enhanced edition on sale and i remembered the thing i enjoyed most about neverwinter nights and it was this module Smile I did some searching and you turned up wow i got excited and bought enhanced edition right away. I look forward to seeing everyone soon in game. Jayce

Welcome back Smile Jayce

if you would like to stay in contact with some old players we have a Discord Channel:

https://discord.gg/dPXzvyg
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2