12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 12 Dark Secrets Experience

4 posters

Go down

The 12 Dark Secrets Experience Empty The 12 Dark Secrets Experience

Post  Anarchyst Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:57 am

12 Dark Secrets for Me

So I played 12 DS when i was very young with my mother, and i remember us having a really good time playing together.
Upon having found NWN again, we realized that 12 DS was still around so for nostalgia and for our amusement we decided to check it out.
We came back to a mostly dead server from what we saw, nothing really going on, no other players but we were committed to sticking around and I am very glad that we did.
I started playing and met Erik, Tue, Nina, Zion, Barry, Cloud, Mrs Cloud, and the list goes on for a while, and every single one of them was willing to help, and when they needed help after i was able to contribute not only could I but, I genuinely wanted to.

The community is small most of the time, and the server can be lagged out occasionally, but we all get along and do things together, we help, we talk, we laugh, we share, but most importantly we have fun.

People come to games to be the best, to be the strongest, to set records, but for me its the experience, the ability to have fun, enjoy the company of the people I am gaming with, and to spend time being social.

In today's world we need more means of being able to talk to people, have fun, and enjoy our time, and this community is fantastic for that. We will help, we will teach, believe me I am far from knowing as much as I want about this game, but I have a constant flow of information. Between the books and the posts here on this forum, and the information thrown out by the players in game and on discord.

If you are here to have a good time and enjoy a game for fun, this is home or could be, if you are here to grind and power your way through content you can do it but it will take longer if you do not come in with the mindset of playing with others.

Anarchyst

Back to top Go down

The 12 Dark Secrets Experience Empty Re: The 12 Dark Secrets Experience

Post  Erikwithak Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:13 am

that's a Very touching story! soooo much Luv Smile
Anarchist ... will receive a publishing contract for this book
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:24 pm

Erikwithak wrote:that's a Very touching story! soooo much Luv Smile
Anarchist ... will receive a publishing contract for this book

Anarchist has receive his Publish Contract:DONE
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyguy1232 Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Nice words!

1 question.............Why am I NOT first, LOLOLOLOL!
Armyguy1232
Armyguy1232

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down