12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twelve Dark Secrets Vanity Fair

2 posters

Go down

Twelve Dark Secrets Vanity Fair Empty Twelve Dark Secrets Vanity Fair

Post  Erikwithak Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:47 pm

For as long as I played here I always hated the fact that once everyone got their endgame gear we all looked the same. Limited dyes were the only way to personalize your look so others could tell you from the next guy/gal.
One day wile I was turning in some Mithril at the scales in Mithrilfin I noticed a sign "Character Appearance". I went right inside to find four vendors that I could use to change my appearance.
First I talked to Cosmos Tailor. He can change the appearance of your armor. He will place different looks on the clothes dummies in his shop for you to view, make sure to ask for more appearances there are many more than there are dummies. once you have decided on the one you want just click the appropriate dummy. That will select the look for you and put it on the dummy directly in front of him. Once you are done changing all the aspects of your armor talk to cosmos and tell him to wrap it up.
Next I went to talk to Gamma Grill. He can change the appearance of your Helm.  Gamma will let you try them on. all you need to do is select "Next Appearance" or "Previous appearance" to change your helm. Once you select the appearance you like, tell him you are done and thank him.
Next I went to see Professor Freya Dye. This vendor has, you guessed it, Dyes to alter the color of your gear. Cloth dye costs 34 gold pieces per pot. Leather dye costs 34 gold pieces per pot. Metal dye costs 36 gold pieces per pot. once you select your color , right click the pot. There are 2 options, use:dye: 1, use:dye: 2. you will have to experiment to see what actually changes. all armor has x2 cloth colors, x2 leather colors , and x2 metal colors. Be creative there are many colors from which to choose. The items that are effected by dye are armor, helms, and cloaks.
These 3 vendors require that you have a Mithril count of 200 or they will not deal with you.
Finally I went to talk to Seraphim. She has the ability to add or remove a tail or a pair of wings to your new look. Be aware that the wings get tucked under your cloak and you will not be able to see them unless you remove it.  The tail will poke through and you can see it when fully equipt with gear. There are 3 tails you can choose from. Devil tail, Lizard tail, and Bone tail. There are 6 sets of wings to choose from. Dragon wings, Demon wings, Butterfly wings, Bird wings, Angel wings, and Bat wings. All tails and wings are on display in her shop so you can see before you choose. Seraphim requires that you have a Mithril count of 400 or she will not deal with you.
I hope to see you all adventuring with your new look
                                                                                   Best wishes, Madmorda the Sorceress lol!
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Twelve Dark Secrets Vanity Fair Empty Re: Twelve Dark Secrets Vanity Fair

Post  L0BSTER Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Great story Erik it will help alot.

Madmorda the Sorceress HAS RECIEVED HER PUBLISH CONTRACT! DONE!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down