12 Dark Secrets EE

Go down

12 Dark Secrets EE

Post  L0BSTER on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi Folk, I have recently started up 12 Dark Secrets for Enhanced Edition and its slowly coming together with Pitoni help.

At the moment we only have 12ds running because trying to run Deep Places with it.. it glitches and breaks the NPC's and Scripts along with it.

If you would like to try it out and see for your self the IP Address is - 72.47.152.129:5173

also to mention... the sever vault is different so.. you will have to come to me so I can copy your characters to your vault.
PS. I mean my server.. none of the old ones that ran on Ezpickens & WardenWolf's ...

any problems let me know and I will try and help and sort it out

All The Best

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

View user profile http://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 12 Dark Secrets EE

Post  Nordberg on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Thanks for handling this! I look forward to converting. I hope it goes well. If you need any help, don't hesitate on asking. I'll try to do the best I can.

Nordberg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Python on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:43 pm

It is 99.9% Nina's Work.

I mostly helped in the beggining testing 12DS functions, checking if they worked, and after Nina bought the EE we have been testing together, specially server transition and stuff.

But all the hard work, that is scripting, moding, etc, that is solely server sided is being done by Nina.

She has been working fast, and it seems to be going in a good pace, at least until Nina has to leave us all for her final project (which for our unluckyness is not 12DS, lol).

We currently have only 12 DS up, no deep, and definetly no IR.

If you want to know how Nina is faring in this transition you can check our talks in the Discord Server.

We hope to see all around, and to get new players.
One thing is for sure, it runs much more smoothly than 1.69.

Python

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Almost Got In

Post  karioki on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Good day. I decided this thread is where my posts belong. Thanks for letting me know that 12DSEE is up.

The first time I attempted to connect it asked for and then complained about my character name. Maybe I should have left the field blank.

The second time I attempted to login using the same approach it let me into the character window and I was able to create a toon. When I went in game to the start point I couldn't see anything because the screen from Beam Dog which shows the available servers also came with me. It covered up most of the 12DS screen. I tried a number of things to get rid of it but no luck.

I logged out and power cycled my computer. I have been unable to get back in. I can get to the direct connect box but when I attempt to login the "Server found. Attempting to login" message is displayed but no resolution ever occurs.

karioki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just so you know

Post  karioki on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:44 pm

I have attempted to login everyday and the result is the same. "Server found. Attempting to login" message is displayed but no resolution ever occurs.

karioki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

12ds ee

Post  barrance on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:51 pm

tryed to log in but got server found then connection to server failed

barrance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks For Fixing Login on EE

Post  karioki on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:38 pm

I have been in game and played a bit. Look forward to much more.

karioki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:52 pm

I am glad you were able to login into the server.

any problems in game.. let me know

All the best

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

View user profile http://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down