12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the poor and starving.

2 posters

Go down

Tale of the poor and starving. Empty Tale of the poor and starving.

Post  TheWalt Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:41 am

Hello fellow adventurer.

Listen to my story, you may find it useful enough to help you at least find food for your stomach.

I began my adventure in the City of with a name. From some magical hint from where I do not remember, I was told to go to the east lands to begin my adventure. There lies a powerful magic ring to keep me alive in the east lands. I soon found out that this ring was just that. It was just to keep me alive. "Where do I find my other equipment? The shops were too expensive. I can't afford any of these great things!" were my thoughts. I will tell you, they aren't worth it!

On my journey to fight the Elderkind, I paid no attention to the stories of how magical items were placed and hidden in the realm to help the fight. I soon began to realize that the stories were true. I will get to that just a bit later. Now where was I? Oh yes, the journey. I will advise you right now...GOLD IS DIFFICULT TO FIND AND KEEP!...At least when you are starting. When you have reached the 10th-11th season of combat experience, go find the place called Gathol. Go and destroy those Warhoons. Go and raid the palace. Raid all the chests outside and inside. This is the first phase to making gold when you are beginning your adventure. One raid of the outside and the palace yields 100k+ gold.

When you have become a champion, hero, or paragon, the new places to make gold now lies in the deep dark caves and underworld. Here are the areas I advise you to go, if you can handle it.
The deep rat caves and farm: If you are able to collect the valuable metal call mithril from these creatures, both areas can yield up to 1 million gold per raid after selling the mithril.
The Giants' Cave: each raid can yield up to 1 million gold and if you sell the mithril found on these creatures, you can earn up to almost another million!
Underworld in the temple: Each raid yields up to more than 3 million gold! I suggest you do the rooms only you can handle.

These are my advice and hints on where you can earn your gold when you begin your adventure and have reached your first milestone, becoming epic.

By the way, if you have listened to me this far, here are some other helpful tips that can help you as well as your pockets on your adventure.
There is a beetle in the east land that you can use its shell for a shield. If the queen appears, her shell is even better for a starting shield.
There is a fire handaxe on a dead body in the last area of the bugbear caves. This handaxe was very useful if you have not bought yourself a weapon yet. What...? The dead have no need for things.
There is a bandit chief hiding somewhere in the forest road that always carry a nice Full Plate.
There is a nice cloak in Lord Rockmore's Parlor if you can take it from the cold hands of one of those glowing devils.
The druid in the grove is nice enough to sell a powerful amulet of natural defense for half price!

Well, that's all for now. Good luck on saving that gold. I dare you to try. Oh and one mooooore thing! Use those AC "Area Cleaners". They will save you time. Time is money...

From the experience of:
~Walt Godhand~

TheWalt

Back to top Go down

Tale of the poor and starving. Empty Re: Tale of the poor and starving.

Post  L0BSTER Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:00 am

That was a nice smooth story Walt - well done Smile

You will recieve a Publish Contract soon.

L0BSTER

Publish Contract has been received DONE!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down