12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forgotten tale

2 posters

Go down

A forgotten tale Empty A forgotten tale

Post  Filox Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:59 pm

When I first arrived to The City With a Name, I heard a tale that caught my attention from the beggining. In the fight against Elderkind, some casters in the past managed to create a summoned creature powerful enough to challenge the elderkind powers.
All in whispers, but from here and there I could collect some useful information. The big mummy, some of them called it. Not the kind of summoned mummy which you, reader, are thinking. A stronger and much powerful version of it.

I was, when I first heard about it, too low seasoned to even try to get it. I had enough to keep alive while fighting the Elderkind forces. But now I feel strong enough to try to follow that path that stories tell. I have access to epic spells now, and mummy dust is the one I need.

But the way to enhance the skinny mummy you get from that epic spell is long and full of danger. Gathering info, there are a few items needed to get it.

The first item needed is a Crimson X. I know about cause I've been helping a rogue, Zlynette, to get her Cire's blade. It will take a long time to get it, but unfortunately this will be the easiest item to collect, what can give an idea of the difficulty of this task.

Fortunately, I found in Private Library, a book written by Sho Lyne that explain how to get it. I will have to kill a lot of Wasted Death in Blasted Valley, and gather some mats to create it. The easiest part, as I said.

Cause hard part comes now. Again in Private Library I found a treasure. Long ago there was a mage in this lands called Demon Dwarf that wrote some very detailed books about the Underworld. All I need to get the mummy comes from there.

Life's end is the next item. According to Demon Dwarf notes, it can be found in UW Coma, a hard place where you can feel the weight of negative energy crushing on you. To go there I'm gonna need to gather some items to protect against that energy. A demon bone ring, a divine caster gloves and a hair demon cloak. And I know, I will have to sell part of my soul to get them. Mummy will not come for free, but Im willing to pay the price. With those objets in my possession I will venture in Decline, where you can collect interlocking demon scales to make a belt. 27 of those are needed to make the belt.

That life's end... it means exactly what it seem. The books of Demon Dwarf leave no doubts. You have to die to get it. More soul to sell then. What the hell, there is no turning back. Im decided, whatever it takes.

But the most difficult part seems to be the item left. I dont know the name of it, no one could tell me. The only clue is that it drops in the las of UW gates, called Death.
I need to prepare to go there. I should try to find some fellas to help me there, but its not gonna be an easy task. "Hey, can you help me with something? Come to Death with me". I will have to cheat someone to come along, cause all I've heard about Death is always the same: Do not go alone there.

As long as I havent found any info about Death I will try, apart from keeping myself alive, take some notes about that plane. For the sorcerers and mages to come, for the fighters and archers, for the clerics and druids, to raise their powers, to defeat the Elderkind.
Reader you read this, wish me luck. Im gonna need it.

Adaxe, the pilgrimage sorcerer.

Submitted book for a publishing contract.

Filox

Back to top Go down

A forgotten tale Empty Re: A forgotten tale

Post  L0BSTER Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:07 am

This was an interesting book Filox, - I like it.

You will receive a publish contract soon..

L0BSTER

Edit

Publish Contract Recieved DONE!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down