12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making your mark on the Event Horizon

2 posters

Go down

Making your mark on the Event Horizon Empty Making your mark on the Event Horizon

Post  nerd-boyz Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:20 pm

A once feared area that was conquered by the champions of the world has had a resurgence of its power with the emergence of those hero's of the world that are attempting to find their way without assistance of their seniors.

Here I will leave some strategies that I have found to be useful in conquering the event horizon solo.

To venture forth and complete this area solo is no easy task while the difficulty in saving against the magics of the creatures here is not high the sheer number of times they can cast their destructive spell is enough to kill anyone many times over. the first strategy I found to be useful was the use of black blade of disaster. this summon while not the fastest as killing the creatures here was immune to their spells and so could stand up to them unlike myself. the second strategy was to use spyder traps and lure the creatures into a long line of them to kill them without ever entering their casting range. while this was fun to do it also took a great deal of time to set up and then execute the plan. Third similar to the black blade of disaster if you are able to use scrolls or spells casting a greater spell mantle and using this to protect yourself from the spells of the creatures. be warned that the spell mantle only lasts for two castings of their implosions. the final and quickest way I found to conquer this area is to combine a couple of these strategies. First purchase some invisibility paint from the private shop and either a black blade of disaster or spell mantle or even just you sack of dust to summon a minion. use the invisibility pain to travel to the end of the dungeon where you will summon a creature to absorb the implosions of the boss. while the minions in the area do not seem to have a limit of the implosions they can cast the boss does. so after a number of casts he will start to attack the creature and then you can safely (relatively) attack him and get the keeper stone from him. Once you have the keeper stone in your possession and have used it the rest of the area becomes much less scary and you can take your time clearing it out knowing you have defeated such a fearsome place "alone".

Alexander (NH)(HC)

nerd-boyz

Back to top Go down

Making your mark on the Event Horizon Empty Re: Making your mark on the Event Horizon

Post  Erikwithak Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:32 pm

this is very helpful knowledge. Might add a mention that you will need a uni campus pass to get the event horizon door key.   Alexander (NH)(HC) has recieved a publishing contract.
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down