12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useful Feats, Spells, and Items (Quick Guide)

2 posters

Go down

Useful Feats, Spells, and Items (Quick Guide) Empty Useful Feats, Spells, and Items (Quick Guide)

Post  NachtSchatten Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:11 pm

~ Melee: Epic Skill Focus Discipline, Epic Skill Focus Heal, Epic Prowess, Devastating Critical ( obviously haha). These Feats will help improve your end game weapons as they have a scaling damage/life steal with your skills.

~ Ranged: Epic Skill Focus Discipline, Epic Skill Focus Heal, Devastating Critical, Epic Prowess. Same as the melee.

~ Wizards/Sorcerers: You want to keep your damage shields ( Death Armor, Elemental Shield and Mestils Acid Sheath) as they have scaling damage as you level and when attacking groups you can kill them quick based on how fast they attack, also Shadow Shield gives damage reduction. For offensive spells you want Ice Storm, Isaacs Greater Missile Storm, Meteor Swarm, Wail of the Banshee and Finger of Death. The first 3 have items in the game you can get which will greatly boost the damage (found in other books by players) and the last 2 are your instant death spells.

~ Clerics: Destruction, Implosion and Sunbeam. Destruction and Implosion are your instant death spells that effect those that are immune to death magic and Sunbeam damage can be boosted by getting the Naturalist Scimitar to rank 20 (maxes out at rank 40, but you can get another at 40 to boost the damage again when you dual wield them)

~ Items:
- Gorgs Skull ( gained by turning in 10 Gorgs Head to the City Guard) useful for low levels and needed for the Celestial Helm

- Naturalist Scimitar (gained by visiting the Grove from the Eastlands Map) great scimitar, upgraded by visiting Freemasons Shop in TCWaN. Best for Druids and Clerics.

- Ring of Fresh Air ( gained by turning in Elderkind Claws) 25% resist to Fire, Cold, Electricity and Acid. Great for all

- Amulet of Natural Armor +5 ( bought at the store in Gathol Labyrinth)

- Greater Wish ( acquired in events and higher end dungeons/raids) gives unlimited Heal spell that can be used on others. You can turn one in to get a Potion of Heal or a Potion with all stat buffs. I prefer to get the Buff Potion but keep a Greater Wish on me so I can cast the heal on my summons and the Picket Fences ( Plane of Elderkind) DON’T FORGET YOU CAN USE THESE TO INCREASE YOUR BASE STATS

- Gift of the Shadow ( Found in Berryl Grotto) good cloak that does well until you can get your Celestial Cloak

- Golden Circlet ( Bought in Gathol Labyrinth) Immunity to Mind Spells, this will be very useful when you're farming Crystal Guards to get to level 20. You can also get Mar-Vells Helmet ( Dropped by Mar-Vell) as it always drops and costs nothing.

- Ring of the Dog ( Found by returning Fido to the Old Woman) gives damage reduction 5/+3. You will need Animal Empathy

- Golden Nugget ( Found in Plane of Elderkind) useful as it allows you to teleport to a safe spot to rest where other teleportation items wont. Can only be used once per rest, but since you can rest after using it you only need one. Helps to spawn the maps Area Cleaner, if there is one, and you need 9 to gain one Golden item.

- Queen Beetle Shell ( Dropped by Big Fire Beetle in the Eastlands) +5 large shield, farming may be needed.

~~~~~

First time I encountered The Game was when I was playing World of Warcraft back during the Burning Crusade retail release. Since then I have happily kept it going to all I encounter, you're welcome Smile

1) Everyone in the world is playing The Game. A person cannot refuse to play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing.
2) Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
3) Losses must be announced.  This can be verbally, with a phrase such as "I just lost The Game", or in any other way

~Dances with Corpses~

NachtSchatten

Back to top Go down

Useful Feats, Spells, and Items (Quick Guide) Empty Re: Useful Feats, Spells, and Items (Quick Guide)

Post  L0BSTER Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:49 pm

This is a helpful book to have - Thank you.

Publish Contract has been received:DONE

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down