12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming update 1st of August 2021

Go down

The Upcoming update 1st of August 2021  Empty The Upcoming update 1st of August 2021

Post  L0BSTER Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:57 pm

- I introduce to you the Merappi's pass, once you enter into the treasure room you will be given a pass, keep this pass with you until you have killed the Familair's Death creature, once he has died. Get your bottle + loot and portal out since he takes the pass from you. This will save players taking advantage of the basement if you heaven. Oh.. also that includes all 3-4 areas as well so this will save you from trying to pull a fast one “tricks”. When either logging out or heaven.

- Did some fixes in the clockwork were Ruby and Crystal golem did not respawn after it has been killed

- Lord Wicks 3rd quest can be repeated if you have failed. there will be a 1 hour delay before it can be attempted again.

- I have put "Flurry of Blows towards the kama's for the mithril damage.. while testing the flurry blows, they did do well but.. the damage output of the speed of the mithril strikes does make me concerned about balance.. and so I reduce the speed of the mithril strikes a little also damage output, that being said I will watch how this goes.. if players or DM's feel that this is a bad idea, I will take away the "Flurry of Blows" on the kama's.. at the end of the day we are trying to keep things balance.

- The widows marks has had some changes done towards it. the damage will increase when you hit a certain stage in your mithril count also the Stealth mode hide damage "Surprise Thrust","Dual Handed Attack" & "Off Handed Attack" will do more damage based on your skills that you have took which works well with Rogue types.

- More books has been added towards the private library.

- The Familair's Death has a 1/4 chance to drop 2 bottles of holding.

- I was asked to find a way to solve the problem of the Area Cleaner from being on the building within Plane of Elderkind, so.. to solve this small matter a ladder has been put in which will allow you to mount the building to get the Area Cleaner more easier. there is a trigger that will allow you down again.

- Did some changes to the cash about in the Naturalist scimitar book

- for the players who makes a start on doing the blackguard quest-line, one of the tasks is the tree so you will have two choices you can click on the tree or use the mothers-milk on it which was what it was meant to be in the first place.

- The Community chest in the temple has also be changed – need to know if this one is more secure.

- The (New Persistent Chest) in the Crossblade Bank. -

For a while, reports have come back of players are losing items once they have used the chest and this has become a problem to deal with for the DM's and the players alike since we do not want item to be lost.

There is another chest that has been put in, this might work better but it will need some heavy testing. the original one is still there you have not lost it.. but next to it, is the new chest that I would like players to test out to see if its more reliable once you have used it. You will not see much difference since I have used some old scripts to allow you to know how much you are aloud to put in and how many are in the bank when you put in and out, you will receive a message.

When you get into the little room you will see 2 chests
- left side: This is the original chest with a purple glow "portal effect" under it.
- right side: This is the new one that will need testing with yellow glow "portal effect" under it.

Once things go well, I will take the old one out after 3-4 months-"maybe", but I need to be sure its reliable.

ps.. do not start thinking oh awesome now I have more chest space 80*2 - its not like that.. the reason this was put in so that players will not lose items.. so don't get to comfortable.
ps.2 - for the players who are not around at the moment and when the chest gets removed. I will put a copy of the chest in the back.. so do not come on screaming at me about WTF is my chest items.. all I can say is that you are late to the information and it will be sorted.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down