12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming update 3rd of January 2021

2 posters

Go down

The Upcoming update 3rd of January 2021 Empty The Upcoming update 3rd of January 2021

Post  L0BSTER Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:15 am

Fixed Lodestone mine owner who lives in the Leif Inn, he would drop ale every 1-2 minutes and by him doing that it would add lag and processing power to the server, I was shocked to hear this was happening since the old developers put in AC's and they do something silly as this.!

- Fix the gate demon in UW:Death

- According to some players, there is a few problems.. if you are after a specific item.  this has changed were the Judge in Judgement will allow you to choice which beast you would like to kill and the item that you are after, there is a forth option were you will be able to help a friend meaning nothing will spawn you will just jump there. There might be times were nothing spawns.. check if someone has already been there before you think of it as a bug. "good-thing",Bad-thing", "natural-thing"

- Within the Crimson Death : The Guardian's Barracks, there is some skeletons which come from the Pillers which do not give Epic XP, this has been fixed.

- The Exchange Mithril Dweller will start to ask if you have the dragon blade katana also if you are after the Mithril Masamune. if you don't know were to start to get the dragon blade I would suggest talking to the Dwarf blacksmith in Crossblades that will be your best bet to start.

- Made all the golden items Plot, since none drop was not working so well for (HC's) when getting the items from the golden plane.

- The Devourer of Light will always give 100 Epic xp.

- And other bits and bobs fixed.

- SOV spell ← has been put on HOLD ! Until I find out what I will be doing next to it. Since players are unhappy at the moment.

The Bloody Stings will be going through checks once again to try and balance that one out. so.. Fair warning.. this might take a while since some players have gave some feedback to review it once again.

(so.. don’t come at me feeling like you want to rip my head off, because now you are unhappy, with the changes, the blades stills need balancing )

** Village of Doth Update ***
This has been put on hold until Tue and Teeka have reviewed the changes. So this information will not be release yet.

All the best

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming update 3rd of January 2021 Empty Re: The Upcoming update 3rd of January 2021

Post  zack4994kcaz Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:24 am

"Muramasa and the Dragon Blade" is the title for a book about the dragon blade and now pre-cursor to the Mith katana. which is AWESOME since i was hoping to suggest this anyway.

Also would it be possible to hear from you what the feedback is that is the basis for the changes to the bloody stings? (and others in the future)

zack4994kcaz

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming update 3rd of January 2021 Empty Re: The Upcoming update 3rd of January 2021

Post  L0BSTER Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:33 pm

For the bloody Stings the reviews or Feedback I would like to hear a sort of data collection/notes.

- The Damage blow output amount, depending on the creature that you are up against "average numbers"

- the roll chance of the blows going off Small sting, Critical Sting,Fetal sting & wide area sting. if its <-- too quick..?? too slow...??

You Mithril count, at the time when you were fighting, this will help to understand if you were at 1000, or 3000.

it seems like I have 1 or 2 players using the Bloody stings and they have asked for more damage... "Mages" while someone who is a Weapon master does a hell of a lot of damage and it would need reducing.

so.. this balance will be challenging unless I just completely say.. Don't use these for Casters.. <-- but we are not there yet...

L0BSTER

ps.. There will be area's which you will do well in, while others not so well. e.g.
You will do massive damage in Deep Giants but low at DDS or UW Gates..
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down