12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming update 7th of February 2021

Go down

The Upcoming update 7th of February 2021  Empty The Upcoming update 7th of February 2021

Post  L0BSTER Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:35 am

- Dextro has been given some more party leader limits.

- Fixed some typo's

- Given some more information to Master Brytak to suggest to get the Cire book when you are ready.

- The Bank system within cross-blades will now allow players to withdraw all there gold and also Deposit all there gold as well, this has been on hold for a while since long time ago, I did not know how to approach the script to allow this to happen. “Testing Stage” - let me know if it bugs or there is something wrong.

- More books have been put into the library.

- The Mithril Exchange now appear on the mini-map as a pin, to let players know about the area.

- The bloody stings "Wide area sting" has been reduced from the size range from 5 to 2.5, this will hit far less but, if the creatures are very close they will get hit within the Circle of yourself, also to mention the damage has been lifted a little higher as well for the other outburst hits.

- Brought Kathryl Mithrilfin spawn point a little closer & also changed the way Kathryl sees the player she will only answer the player who is nearest the cell door, hopefully this will work better in the long run.

- Was asked to change Word of Faith spell rounds reduce to 2 rounds instead of 1 round per 2 levels

- I looked some more into Storm of Vengence but it seems like the module itself has broken it and has bugged even when i take way the changes.. the SOV is still bugged at its standed code. so for the time being until in the future, you will need to live without that spell for your Caster.

- The Drow area were Zhal is located, this has had its creatures difficulty, been reduced so level 25 - 30 will be able to manage also they will drop mithril.

--- Village of Doth ----

- some more work has been done to Village of Doth.

- There has been some changes towards the Gold Token, once you acquire the item, it will no longer disappear on impact and give the gold, the person who takes the token out of the chest will have to use the item on-self. this will save some problems if there is a mistake.

- The Raid Chest within the crypt area will now have a random chance of having 1 of 4 gems. This was put off since we only just got Village of Doth going so. Once you kill Ackenawd the pissed and the chest appears, there is a chance the chest will have 1 of the 4 gems.

Before I go into details:
- what the gem does… <-- The Gems will upgrade the property of your helmet "id the gem to know what that one does."

- why you might need it… <-- if you want to upgrade your helmet for that extra stuff.

- were do I take them.. <-- you will be able to take them to one of the Forge's in Mithrilfin.. but at the moment it will need to be made. but not in this update yet.

Collect 3 of the same one and take it, to the forge..

- End Village of Doth -
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Armyguy1232 likes this post

Back to top Go down