12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Treatise on Drow of 12DS

2 posters

Go down

A Treatise on Drow of 12DS Empty A Treatise on Drow of 12DS

Post  Focus96 Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:52 am

Of all the foes I have faced in the world of the 12 Dark Secrets, not many compare to the Drow. Elven grace paired with evil cunning, the realms of the Drow will be the death of the unprepared. As such I've prepared this in hopes of educating my fellow adventurers on them. While all Drow are deadly, you should actively focusing on removing any spell caster, particular their Wizards. They will remove you magical defenses and entrap you allowing them to destroy you with ease from range.
    Ive discovered two areas where there this a large concentration of Dark elven forces, The Lakes of Aluve and the Outpost as they call it. The Lakes appear to filled with younger, less experienced drow and is the easier of the two locations for less experienced adventurers to grind their teeth on. Miss Swan, leader of Mithrilfin asks for the aid of adventurers to deal with Zhal, leader of the Drow in this area in exchange for information on how to craft a mithril enhanced whip. The Drow in this area consist of swordsman, archers and wizards. You can reach this place by talking to Captain Jack Marrow near the Deep Thought Library.
    As for the second area, The Outpost. this area is filled with experienced veterans. Travel with friends, or be wary and strong. This area includes swordsman, scouts, archers, wizards and the devious Priestesses. The final area of the Outpost, called the Temple contains the leader of this area, Fadrilmaila, a high priestess with a temper that's more appropriate for a matron mother. the male she has chosen to assist her, Lomelolas , wields two bastard swords. Though given how many adventurers hes killed, those things are obviously very heavily enchanted to remove larges amounts of your health in mere moments. Again, bring friends or a bag full of health potions. Adventurers who have returned from this area pieces of amazing boots.
   While these are the two areas that i know of, the lightless realms of the Drow are vast and far reaching. There are more of them out there, areas that haven't yet been discovered by us surface dwellers. I leave with with the following words, "Dos aphyon zhah neitar feir tarthe wun olath", or in Common "Your Death is never far away in the darkness". Take care my fellow adventurers.

Last edited by Focus96 on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Focus96

Back to top Go down

A Treatise on Drow of 12DS Empty Re: A Treatise on Drow of 12DS

Post  Focus96 Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:22 pm

The publishing contract will be for Nathell Galennesen

Focus96

Back to top Go down

Post  Erikwithak Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:35 pm

This is a nice topic for a book. A few things. Lomelolas, Fadrilmaila, in the Temple. Zhal in the lakes.   maybe some reason to be hunting there, mith whip quest. Boot parts.....

Nathell Galennesen has received a publishing contract for this book
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down