12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Wick's Quest 2

2 posters

Go down

Lord Wick's Quest 2 Empty Lord Wick's Quest 2

Post  ReturningZedd Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Lord Wick has a second quest!!!!

Requirements to qualify for receiving the quest:
All of Dejah (3) quest's done
- 1) the belts
- 2) the doors
- 3) the pelts

All of Lord Wick's missions 1 quest
- (the Asylum)
- (kill rats in his cellar for the treasure map)

Alexandria Library Quests: My toon that did the quest had his "End of Demon Curse" book in his inventory and not sure what the minimum requirement is.

All of Ambrose's Quests
- 1) shaken feed potion
- 2) queen's antenna
- 3) kill the dragon spider
- 4) Kill the idol in 911

If you have 72 golden nuggets not doing anything but taking up inventory space this quest will be easy for you, for Lord Wick wants you to bring him one of each of the golden items, which each cost 9 nuggets.

So take 3 gold nuggets and make a pound of gold by putting them in the forge. Put in 3 pound's of gold, also in the forge, to make the golden rune that will let you choose 1 gold item. then rinse wash repeat w/ all 72 gold nuggets.  The Golden Rune will open a portal at your feet, where ever it is used and by using this portal one can "look" in a chest at each golden item available.  Then one interacts with the statue and chooses which gold item to be added to their inventory. Note for this quest, I just went to the statue, knowing which one I wanted to grab next.
    Places where a golden nugget can be found: The library tutorials Life (always drops) and Light (random chance to drop), the Heart of Destruction from killing and looting Aurum's clone, The Deepest Darkest Sanctum killing and looting Aurum Alpha and Omega (this boss drops 2 nuggets)

Later you have all 8 golden items:
- The golden ring
- The golden boots
- The golden staff
- The golden shield
- The golden kama
- The golden dagger
- The golden robes
- The golden helm

Reward: 10,000 epic XP, 2 GW, and 20 million gold.

A book by Myth Taken ID

PS I am sure books have been written about all of the quests listed above, so if anyone, needs more info on those quest I suggest one looks there.

Last edited by ReturningZedd on Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

ReturningZedd

Back to top Go down

Lord Wick's Quest 2 Empty Re: Lord Wick's Quest 2

Post  L0BSTER Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:11 am

ON HOLD !!!

its a good start on Lord Wicks second quest-line

I went though the post and clean it up because it was a total mess and needed formatting so its much easier to read. for myself and others.

I need you to add 4 more things towards your book......

1) Explain were you take the golden nuggets to make the pound of gold. - "name of the location" "and the name of object that does it"

2) Add the name golden rune in the post.. - "and not just refer it as "item"

3) Explain how you get to the golden plane?  - "explain to people that you activate it"

4) Provide some examples of were you can get the golden nuggets? - "areas/creatures"

Hear from you soon
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:49 pm

Zedd, has made the changes to provided some detailed information.

Publish Contract have been received:DONE!

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down