12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior on the Go Cookbook Quest - Part 2 of 4

2 posters

Go down

Warrior on the Go Cookbook Quest - Part 2 of 4 Empty Warrior on the Go Cookbook Quest - Part 2 of 4

Post  Armyguy1232 Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:36 am

Warrior on the Go Cookbook Quest
Part 2 (Finally Some Beef Jerky on this damn server)

Well alright! You’ve decided to take on the quest with Chef Zion and attempt to complete dish #1.
I commend your determination and effort. Also STAY THE COURSE! This book is worth it. Before moving on to the first cooking task, there will be a task that you will be required to complete a few times.
We recently lost a DM (DM Shelley) to the hands of time, from which no one escapes. The current owner and DM of the server, DM Nina, created an area in the blessing gardens where we can pay respects to DM Shelley as well as DM EzPickens (Creator of 12DS) and others of the D&D community that have contributed to this part of our lives.
So if you are completing this quest you will be asked to show small gratitude’s of honor and respect to the leaders that have passed on in real life.

Actual interaction with Chef Zion:
Chef Zion: Indeed...Before you begin I need you to check The Sacred Memorial in the Blessed Garden. I need to know how many places total there are so I can make an honorable table for our departed Patrons. (6 is the count)

Player: There are 6 places of honor.
Chef Zion: Very Good, honor them always.

Chef Zion should have placed a menu item for Dried Rothe Jerky into your inventory.
Ingredients:
- 1 Salt and 1 Pepper (seasoning) – in the room next to Chef. Cabinet has MANY salt and peppers (you will need them later)
- 4 Hints of Fire (seasoning) - This requires a DDS (Deepest Darkest Sanctum Run) to defeat Soul Fire Dragon (sometimes a Mastery of Fire could drop!)
- 10 King Rothe Heads (The Meat) – Located in The Farm, Enter the deep places from the archaeologist in Cross Blades. Use the corridor to get there, King Rothe is at the end of the area.
- 15 Nasty Smelling Leaves (seasoning) – Located in The Ruined City (accessed from the Eastlands (Nice place to get them – big depression near the center of the area)
- 20 Greenberrys (seasoning) – Located in The Druid’s Grove (accessed from the Southfields)
- 2 Grinning Skulls – To Dry out the meat strips – Located in Coma. (Coma is located in the Underworld in the second to last dungeon before Death. Decline, Severe Decline precede this area. You will need the key (Bad Diagnosis) to enter the area).

**NOTE: The Grinning Skulls WILL be removed from your inventory for completing this dish! (I ALWAYS SAY STAY THE COURSE! IT SUCKS BUT GETS BETTER!)
Actual interaction with Chef Zion:

Chef Zion: Nice work! Here's your award for your hard work. Now wash these damn dishes and come back for your next assignment!

(Magic Cookies – GOOD Cookies!!!!heheheheheheheheh).
Armyguy1232
Armyguy1232

Back to top Go down

Warrior on the Go Cookbook Quest - Part 2 of 4 Empty Re: Warrior on the Go Cookbook Quest - Part 2 of 4

Post  L0BSTER Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:13 pm

Good good.. this next part will come in handy..

You will receive a publish contract soon

Edit - Publish contract has been received:DONE

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down