12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dispel Bug fixing - 14th August 2020

Go down

Dispel Bug fixing - 14th August 2020 Empty Dispel Bug fixing - 14th August 2020

Post  L0BSTER Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:41 pm

Little bug fixing and were we go from here.. with the Dispel..

Now.. the majority of you in the poll picked Choice number 2 -
"Tweak the spells accordingly and make sure the spell is not to high in certain areas and make it as fair as possible."

I have searched through most of the creatures in the toolset which have dispel on them and reduced there spell level from 15 to 2.

If you seen any creatures that has a higher level of 2 in there dispel.. let me know.. so it will show like (DiceRoll:Spell-Level)

Why I have choice Dispel level 2 is because of the Dice roll being random to 20 so? and most players will only get DC 21 or 22 if there none caster's so the chance is still there you will lose one buff but its less in the chance.

I have took away the script that takes your level into account. this is because, I want to see if Casters who have a high DC can dispel players who have been (bigby's grasping hand) can be dispelled.

Shifters will need to take into account there Druid Class to help them with there DC Saves with Shifting.. so. this will be, kept an eye on.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down