12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Event 2020

Go down

Christmas Event 2020 Empty Christmas Event 2020

Post  L0BSTER Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:42 am

Christmas Event 2020 Xmas_b10

I would like to announce this years Christmas event. - 20th of Dec 2020 -to- 3rd January 2021

In this event you will go up against creatures that have stolen some presents. Once you have killed them you might see one of his presents appear on the floor in "red writing"

Either give it to the DM or Santa so that children this year will have a Merry Christmas in these hard times because of the Virus going around.

Its seems like Santa has gone mad and he is starting to give up trying to provide Christmas presents because he has been told to stay inside the grotto and 2 meters away from his elf’s.

On the 27th Dec at 2:00pm EST / 7:00pm GMT: DM Nina, will be doing the Xmas event were she will take you to see Santa since there have been some problems recently. “more details near the time”

The Items are:
.Christmas Present 1
.Christmas Present 2
.Christmas Present 3
.Christmas Present 4
.Christmas Present 5
.Christmas Present 6
.Christmas Present 7
.Mince Pies
.Carrots - for Rudolf The Red Nose cheeky beast Very Happy
.Santa's Tipple

Be Aware if he is around -
The Grinch & His Companions - might be around to make sure the presents do not get returned to Santa..

I wish you all the best and hope this Xmas event is enjoyable for you and also myself.

L0BSTER x
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down