12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Christmas Event 2021

Go down

The Christmas Event 2021 Empty The Christmas Event 2021

Post  L0BSTER Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:24 pm

The Christmas Event 2021 Xmas_b11

I would like to announce this years Christmas event. - 5th of Dec 2021 - 2nd January 2022

In this event you will go up against creatures who have become stronger, Once you have killed them you might see one of his presents appear on the floor so keep your eyes open to see them.

Either give it to the DM or Santa.. So that children this year can have a Merry Christmas and to bring hope in these hard times because of the Virus going around but we have a control of it and we shall go back to normal soon.

As it stands.. Santa is due his first vaccine and he is against it and does not want it. So we will need to force it on him !! like the real people do in the real world Twisted Evil

"Funny huh" the person who cares about children and make them happy, is also the person we force the vaccine on.  santa

anyway ....

On the 2nd Jan at 2:00pm EST / 7:00pm GMT: DM Nina, will be doing the Christmas event were she will take you to Santa.
“more details near the time”

The Items are:
.Christmas Present 1
.Christmas Present 2
.Christmas Present 3
.Christmas Present 4
.Christmas Present 5
.Christmas Present 6
.Christmas Present 7
.Mince Pies
.Carrots - for Rudolf The Red Nose Deer
.Santa's Tipple

Be Aware if he is around -
The Grinch & His Companions - might be around to make sure the presents do not get returned to Santa..

*** Use this link as to help.. when you get around to providing the items to DM Nina. ***
There will also be 2 new options on the " 10 " <-- if you don't want what is on the list "link below"  
1) 200 million in gold
2) One of each bead.

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com/t64-licorice-laces-29th-to-31st < -- Clickable link

I wish you all the best and hope this Xmas event is enjoyable for you and also myself.

L0BSTER x
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down