12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Player Looking to Play Some

2 posters

Go down

Old Player Looking to Play Some Empty Old Player Looking to Play Some

Post  karioki Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:10 am

Hi, I used to play back when EZ ran the server and all development. Just had a bug a day or so ago to see if this world is still around and maybe play a little. Obviously, I found that you are trying to keep the world alive. Is there currently a server? If so, how do I attach? I tried the direct connect you outline in your video on FB but it NWN could not find it.

So. If you do have a server up and running, could you tell me how to connect.

Thanks.

karioki

Back to top Go down

Old Player Looking to Play Some Empty I also just found the address in your post For New Players ...

Post  karioki Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:16 am

... I tried to connect and I got the message the versions don't match.  I couldn't find my old copy - although I do have NWN II.  Since I did not have a copy I purchased the enhanced edition but now suspect that will not work with your server.

karioki

Back to top Go down

Old Player Looking to Play Some Empty Re: Old Player Looking to Play Some

Post  L0BSTER Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi karioki....

welcome back to 12 Dark Secrets.

if you are talking about the version difference, I might need to update it "again" sometime - seems like it keeps updating every month. lol

so at the moment I will try and get the server up and running again since at the moment its down.

hear from you soon

L0BSTER

ps.. at the moment I am really really busy so.. there might be times were I might not answer. but that should not stop you sending messages that waits to be answered.
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  karioki Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:34 pm

Thanks for responding LOBSTER.

In attempting to get into the server I have been unable to connect but there are two different errors.

When I attempt to connect using NWNEE I cannot locate your server. It is not listed and when I enter the server address you showed in your video on FB it cannot be found. Maybe you were offline when I tried. When the server is up maybe you could post here the address I should use.

I then loaded and launched a DVD version of NWN2. It installs as version 1.0. The patcher blows up when attempting to update because it is attempting to access web pages which no longer exist. I got the version mismatch when trying to connect with this game - version 1.xx This is the software I was using when I got the version mismatch message. I looked into updating this game but I was not sure a) which version to install and b) how to install it.

It would be easiest for me if I could somehow attach with NWNEE. Don't spend a lot of time here. I want to play a little but it is difficult to commit to a lot of time these days.

Thanks,

Jerry

karioki

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:25 pm

I got around to bring the nwn-ee 12ds backup and live

let me know if you have problems entering because of the versions???

L0BSTER x
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down