12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memoirs of a Rogue: The Underground

2 posters

Go down

Memoirs of a Rogue: The Underground  Empty Memoirs of a Rogue: The Underground

Post  NachtSchatten Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:51 pm

First time I encountered The Game was when I was playing World of Warcraft back during the Burning Crusade retail release. Since then I have happily kept it going to all I encounter, you're welcome Smile

1) Everyone in the world is playing The Game. A person cannot refuse to play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing.
2) Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
3) Losses must be announced. This can be verbally, with a phrase such as "I just lost The Game", or in any other way

Upon reaching my 22nd season, I returned to Digitz to upgrade his gear and decided to ask about joining the Underground group. He gave me a talisman and told me to say " Underground Shadows" near a door that would lead me to the group, however he couldn’t tell me where the door is.....
So I began my search, going from town to town and all buildings in-between. I finally found a door I couldn’t open in Gathol. The door is located in the back of the room that Tardos Moors resides, the entrance hidden to the right of the throne. Sadly, saying the phrase did not help and I decided to ask for assistance. One of the strongest heroes in the land known as "Nina" told me of a rumor that the door was hidden in The Town with a Name, close to the shop called "The Races Three" and with that I thanked her and went to search for the door.
Luckily it did not take long to find the door as it has a face coming out of it with what appears to be smoke rising from below the door. Upon speaking the phrase, the door opened all by itself!
Once my eyes adjusted, I noticed I was in a room filled with assassins who were in the middle of training. To my right was a Blacksmith surrounded by Kukri and a man in the far back that seemed to be watching everyone and studying the ones training. Upon approaching the man in the back, he bluntly asked what I wanted and I asked him what this place is. He told me that they are a secret group that works under someone to handle things they can't handle in the open, in fact he had some tasks he could use some help with.
I can always use more money, so I asked him about the tasks. He told me there was someone who had failed to pay for too long and they needed to remove the issue; obviously I won't say how, who, or where but the issue was removed with ease.
The next task was I had to acquire an item from someone, seemed easy enough until I tried. I was busted but instead of going to jail, I lost 10,000 EXP! Seems I will need to go train before I attempt it again, I'm sure there will be more tasks that are even harder to complete yet to come.

~ Nachtschatten ~

NachtSchatten

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Rogue: The Underground  Empty Re: Memoirs of a Rogue: The Underground

Post  L0BSTER Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:51 pm

This was a good book.

Publish Contract received:DONE

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down