12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strongest weapon against the Elderkind - by Abaris

2 posters

Go down

The strongest weapon against the Elderkind - by Abaris Empty The strongest weapon against the Elderkind - by Abaris

Post  Abaris Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:28 pm

"I remember the blankness in my mind before it all begun, in a glimpse of nothingness I was suddenly in a realm I'd never seen before. A new world, one which all things looked very old, older than Time itself, and scary too... yes, it looked very scary. I was feeling lost and overwhelmed, there were a lot of new information, and it didn't took much time to me to learn about the dangers of this new world.

An ancient race of shapechangers, aeons old, powerful beings capable of the ultmost evil in this new world: the Elderkind. After being long gone they returned, vengeful, colerical, threatening the entire existance. This happened to be the reason of my coming to this new world, I was summoned as a hero-to-be, maybe a desperate move from Chaos, maybe Fate, doesn't really matter, I was here and my very existance now depended in aiding in the battle against this great evil.

I was weak, afraid, hopeless: How am I to end this threat by myself? I am no hero! Wiil I succeed? Will I fail? If so, will my failure condemn the very world I was fated to save? When all lights in my heart seemed to be gone, I found out of desperation the strongest weapon against this evil: CAMARADERIE.

Lost in my self afflictions, I had forgot to look around. I wasn't the only one fighting evil, there were a lot of others heroes-to-be, experienced ones and newcomers too. They were there for me, they taught me, they answered my smartest and stupidiest questions, they embraced the true meaning of heroism. As a matter of fact, the Elderkinds never stood a chance!

So, for all of you summoned by Fate or Chaos like once I was, fear not! Trust your comrade by your side and will find strenght to thrust the evil heart of these Elderkinds.

This, my comrades, is all we need." (Abaris Elda)

Abaris

Back to top Go down

The strongest weapon against the Elderkind - by Abaris Empty Re: The strongest weapon against the Elderkind - by Abaris

Post  Erikwithak Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:34 pm

this is a nice story. there will be points where you will need others to succeed.
Celand The Faceless has received a publishing contract for this book.
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Abaris likes this post

Back to top Go down