12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomb of the Palemaster by Tuebits Pyrostorm

2 posters

Go down

Tomb of the Palemaster by Tuebits Pyrostorm Empty Tomb of the Palemaster by Tuebits Pyrostorm

Post  Brokk Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:29 pm

after many years of searching I beleive I have found the last but not least rare arcane caster, the Palemaster
These special beasts are wizards who have forsaken their very souls and lifeforce to become masters of necromancy magic.
True they cannot cast other formas of magic worth a crap, but they have developed a powerful understanding od necromancy and thus gain unprecidented bonus to the following spells.

negative energy ray
death armor
negative energy burst
circle of death
undeath to death ( 5 PM, and epic spell foc necro to unlock)
finger of death ( 5 PM, and epic spell focus necro to unlock)
horrid wilting
and wail of the banshee ( 5 PM, and epic spell focus necro to unlock)
Time stop seems to work well as well with this class of beings.

their spells receive bonuses dependant on how many levels they have aquired in palemaster.. neg energy ray, and negative energy burst receive a further 2X damage addition upon PM lvls 20+
this class also must spend time in epic spell focus necromancy. it does not appear any other school of magic is worth trying due to lack of spell penetration, and duration.
focal items for the pale master are simple, horrid visage for their negative energies, 1 of each mastery and hint for their hellball, and the grinning skull for greater ruin.

aside from spells, palemaster have 2 different touch attacks, one is a death magic like finger death, other is a paralize.
upon reaching epic lvls and having sufficient spellcraft, the epic spell dragon night has been transformed into an undead dragon dreadnaught, very powerful summons.

palemasters on top of all of this have gained other greater undead summons, but books of the dead must be collected and learned to aquire these. These books have been seen in The Crypt of the Fallen, and are quite rare.
another item worth mentioning is the rune revolver. in the hands of a palemaster, this item is very fun...there is a seperate book already written about this item if your interested.

I would like to mention, not all has been discovered about this allusive solitary class that like to hang around graveyards and crypts, but I will attempt to discover more and update this volume as it becomes available to me.

book wrote by - Tueshitz

Brokk

Back to top Go down

Tomb of the Palemaster by Tuebits Pyrostorm Empty Re: Tomb of the Palemaster by Tuebits Pyrostorm

Post  L0BSTER Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:31 pm

This is a good source of information for the Palemaster.. thank you..

L0BSTER

Publish Contract has been received:DONE
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down