12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Tomahawks

2 posters

Go down

The Mighty Tomahawks Empty The Mighty Tomahawks

Post  ReturningZedd Fri May 13, 2022 5:35 pm

I was a weapon master of one of the greatest weapons ever:  - The Mithril Greatsword. -   

There is nothing it cannot drop one way or another if one applies intelligence and creativity to the foe one is facing.  Except for maybe a foe one cannot reach, and we have all seen such isolated creatures.

When I come across a creature who thinks that distance will be my downfall, I kill them with ranged weapons, the hand held throwing axes called "the mighty tomahawks".  Unlike other thrown weapons, the tomahawks are summoned into ones inventory and equipped immediately and any other weapon in hand will be unequipped. If one is using a shield when summoning the tomahawks, one will still be using the same shield.  

The tomahawks summoned increase in power as one gets more seasons under ones belt. It can summon a variety of types of axes that do in additional amount of elemental or divine damage based on a die or dice rolls.

At level 34 axes summoned have a fixed amount of damage done, starting at 15 fire damage or whatever element chosen to be is.  I believe when I hit paragon they will be doing 20 damage of the random type selected.  All of tomahawks so far have been enhanced to +5 and each different type has a also randomly chosen type that the weapon  is +12 to hit.  

The types of creature that give the bonus to hit are dragons, elemental, magical beasts, constructs to name a few, other types can be randomly selected when creating the tomahawks.

The tomahawk creator is called "Tomahawk Holster Vest" and sold in Lord Wick's castle by Tars Reja for 3 million gold.  The vest comes with 5 charges per day and summons 50 axes per charge At the non-paragon levels.

When you are a paragon I think it summons 5 different stacks of 50 per charge, and will let you know if that is true.  It is not true, only 50 axes per charge. The axes summoned have the advantage "mighty" +x, and x increases as one gets higher in levels, but this is nonsense. Even though they say "mighty" they do the full strength bonus to everything successfully hit by the user.  

Each fresh stack of the axes weigh 50 pounds and can get very heavy and encumber one, if one does not have the strength to wield the weapons and all the loot collected along the way.

A book by One Blade

Last edited by ReturningZedd on Mon May 16, 2022 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReturningZedd

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Tomahawks Empty Re: The Mighty Tomahawks

Post  L0BSTER Sun May 15, 2022 12:40 pm

This is an amazing story Zedd.. Very Happy Very Happy

it is well detailed and well informed information.

Great Book

L0BSTER

edit - Publish Contract has been received:DONE
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down