12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weaving the Arcane : Magical Devices

2 posters

Go down

Weaving the Arcane : Magical Devices Empty Weaving the Arcane : Magical Devices

Post  DIO Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:27 am

Greetings seekers of knowledge!

It is I, Tama Thenson! I would like to give you some information about how to benifit your party, even if you're not as capable as they are.

There exist magical devices, known as wands, which can be used to your benifit.
Take a spell as simple as darkness, it's a spell that even novice mages can cast, but it's benifits to the party cannot be overstated!
Not only are there wands, which can be crafted by a skilled mage, but there are also rumors of a magical device called a Heart Sequencer.
This item allows you to store powerful spells and abilites to cast upon yourself later. I've heard that a merchant in Crossed Blades sells it, but he has a guard at the door who only lets you in if you have the money, though, so be warned of that. Not a spellcaster? Not to worry! This Heart Sequencer can be dropped on the ground, picked up by your favorite magus, and enchanted with three spells of your choice, dear reader! This magical wonder is more useful then one hundred swords!
Remember adventurers, preparation is the key to victory!

An example of their power was when a party of mine descended into the Smokey Caverns, where we found many powerful monsters, Medusas!
Their gaze attacks could turn a man's flesh to a block of stone, extremely dangerous to the unprepared!
Fortunately, our Cleric had a magical wand that was capable of casting Darkness and myself, as a dashing rogue could use this arcane device.
Although the wand had but 100 uses of the spell, we were able to slaughter our way through to the leader of these foul monsters, Baronness Petra.
After a titanic battle, in which I used this wand to great effect, we defeated this monster and I claimed her head as an offering to dwarf I met....

But that, dear reader, is another story..

Tama Thenson

Last edited by DIO on Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

DIO

Back to top Go down

Weaving the Arcane : Magical Devices Empty Re: Weaving the Arcane : Magical Devices

Post  L0BSTER Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:45 pm

PUT ON HOLD...

Can you expand it a little with:

- The Location or a hint were the heart is?
- Can the item be dropped?
- can you have someone else put spells on the Heart for the none-casters

L0BSTER

EDIT.. - The book has been edited. DONE!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down