12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessing Rods and their costs

2 posters

Go down

Blessing Rods and their costs Empty Blessing Rods and their costs

Post  nerd-boyz Sun May 03, 2020 3:04 pm

While adventuring in the Underworld I came across a creature called a soul eater. Aghast but also curious I spoke to it and it offered me powerful items for my life experiences. Thinking I will have other life experiences I decided to give it a try and it was true to its word and it changed the course of my life drastically. Looking around I saw another, this one was not so forth coming with what it offered, blessing rods in stacks of 1 5 or 10 costing 10k experience each! Curiosity got the better of me and I purchased a few wondering what they did. I sought the information that only the true historians know of such things. It told me that I must never enter the 12 dark secrets with this item, or it would be taken and permanently lost! I quickly stored in the bank to prevent any accidents and continued to search as to what would happen if I used this item as it says it takes even more of my life experience and gives it to my followers? Gathering a follower, I retrieved a few rods and tried my luck. First attempt the rod burst apart in my hand, it did not hurt but it failed. Confused I put it away for a time to think some more.  Eventually I found a portal in the Temple of TCWAN to the blessing garden, time to try again. I gather my follower and we go and I stand upon the mountain and shower my follower with my blessing. IT WORKED! It took my experience gave it to them and now I have a soul candy? What does this do. Looking around there is a soul candy holder. Not wanting to keep them in my pocket and get sticky I placed them in the holder. This cost me 256 experience. But I gained money and the soul candy. Not satisfied I gathered another follower again using a simple test I asked his experience and game him some of mine this time it cost me 400 experience. Knowing he was a paragon of the realm I felt confident that the more experience a person has the more they are able to learn from my blessings. Now I had four of these soul candies but what to do with them. Suddenly I remembered a similar pillar in the celestial heavens. In this area there was a reaper of sorts that never would talk to me before suddenly was interested in me. He would offer me a wish for 50 soul candies. Or a greater wish for 250. But the thing that was the most interesting was for a mere 1000 souls he would sell me the soul of lord Drake who according to the information next to him when combine with the epic spell summon dragon knight would create a more powerful version of this creature. Not having 1000 souls myself I sought out other adventurers who had done this and they attested that the lord drake was much more powerful then the spell would be on its own.

from the journal of Shamsun

nerd-boyz

Back to top Go down

Blessing Rods and their costs Empty Re: Blessing Rods and their costs

Post  nerd-boyz Sun May 03, 2020 8:16 pm

p.s.
upon further investigation it appears the amount of xp taken is not based on level but rather a random amount capping at 600. also all parties involved receive gold in the process which is an unexpected bonus.

Shamsun

nerd-boyz

Back to top Go down

Post  Erikwithak Mon May 04, 2020 2:28 am

nice explanation of a blessing rod. this book will earn you a Publishing contract
  see you in game.
 Lord Thorak

Shamson has received a publishing contract for this book.
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down