12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING THE RULE'S!

4 posters

Go down

BREAKING THE RULE'S! Empty BREAKING THE RULE'S!

Post  L0BSTER Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:56 pm

I have logs of DM Items being used on my servers by players. The servers will be staying offline until the

players involved come forward, I am deciding if I should just wipe the server folder and database records and start over.

Edit post.......

This is the kind of thing i have to deal with :p absolutely preposterous

BREAKING THE RULE'S! Anytwo10
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BREAKING THE RULE'S! Empty Re: BREAKING THE RULES!

Post  Erikwithak Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:39 am

I want to share my experience once I became DM on 12ds. I had played on 12ds for a few years, had several decended immortals, exploited a few things to make my Cire's a little faster, but did that really get me anything? did I have more fun?... I thought I had done it all. When an opening became available for me to become DM I didn't hesitate. I jumped in head first. I loved the thought of having everything at the click of a mouse. Although I thought I did, I had no idea the work that is involved in keeping a server running smoothly. Every time I logged to play, I ended up getting on my DM toon to fix something for somebody, or go read a book on the forum and issue a publishing contract, or to just grant a wish. All the wile I was trying to make some new areas for immortals to play in. Trying to write code and script not having a clue what I was doing. coming up with ideas for monthly DM events...  To make a long story short, this is a game and someone is putting a buttload of time and effort into our amusement. It really sucks to see people just cheating their way through, I know I did it but realized it's really no advantage I still had loads of fun without having to cheat the system. As I said before this is a game it's supposed to be a challenge, that is what makes it fun! to me it's all about having a good time with friends. Why be sneaky? Just ask for help. Others would be glad to help! there is no need to exploit the game, what's the point? it makes you better than everyone else? Where's the challenge in that? Just play you will have fun, LUV Y"ALL Erikwithak What a Face cheers
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

BREAKING THE RULE'S! Empty Reply to the pic

Post  Erikwithak Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:46 am

WOW! now that's effed up why not 248 STR too? ta Hellz why not all stats to 999? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

BREAKING THE RULE'S! Empty Re: BREAKING THE RULE'S!

Post  barrance Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:45 am

never DMed but a can imagine how much work is involve, hope things get staighten out really look forward to 12 ds befor and after work, really stressed lately and ats a big help.

barrance

Back to top Go down

Post  barrance Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:05 am

trying to log on my lap top getting im bann, reg comp is fine, can yu suggest fix

barrance

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:06 am

barrance wrote:trying to log on my lap top getting im bann, reg comp is fine, can yu suggest fix

it sounds like "yours desktop has one CD Key while your laptop has another CD Key?

is this true? because you do have another spare CD Key.

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com/t28-making-players-accounts-more-secure <- click
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vxicepickxv Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Erikwithak wrote:WOW! now that's effed up why not 248 STR too? ta Hellz why not all stats to 999? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
A strength over about 110 causes a stack overflow for carry capacity, and they would be heavily encumbered, even with nothing in their inventory. As for the other stats, the hard cap is 255. As for the EE version, I haven't messed around with that one at all, so it might be different.

vxicepickxv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum