12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knowledge of the Ancient Portals

2 posters

Go down

Knowledge of the Ancient Portals Empty Knowledge of the Ancient Portals

Post  JamesDash12 Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:10 am

[Notes taken from a journal found in the ancient crypts]
That last fight really took it out of me... I don't think I have much time left... Before I go I need to share with whoever reads this something I found that may prove useful on your journey to vanquish the Elderkind. I have come too far to fail now. I finally found the secret that lets one access the portals to the Plane of the Elderkind and the Berryl Grotto! In the City, there is a man by the name of Lord Rockefeller who has created a one way transport to the Berryl Grotto for the price of 1000 gold, so make sure you are ready to go when you approach him. If one finds themselves here, look for a a alcove with a tombstone. If you look closely at the tombstone, you will see a hidden button, pressing the tombstone will summon a being from another plane who will tell you the secret I learned as well. Behind the tombstone is a sarcophagus, which will have 2 books in it. These books are different then most other books you will come across in your travels. These two books can be used to open more permanent forms of transportation to and from the Berryl Grotto and the Plane of the Elderkind. Unfortunately, I was unable to find where to open the portal...but someone told me there is a lectern, and if the correct book is placed in it will create a portal back to the portal plane. One last warning, the traitor known as Gorg sometimes uses the Grotto as a place to hide, so be prepared to fight him to the death if you come across him! If anyone is reading this I hope you are able to do what I could not and finish your quest for the secrets....

JamesDash12

Back to top Go down

Knowledge of the Ancient Portals Empty Re: Knowledge of the Ancient Portals

Post  L0BSTER Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:51 pm

Ahh cool cool

Great Story to go towards the library - Good Work

You will receive a publish contract soon

L0BSTER

Edit --

Publish Contract received DONE!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER