12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tale to the newbies

2 posters

Go down

A tale to the newbies Empty A tale to the newbies

Post  fcanis Tue May 21, 2019 12:09 am

Cleric retired from the battlefield, I was living as a preacher in the eastlands for those who lost their loved ones to the orcs or goblins that live there. After many years retired, a friend show up in my house and started to ask if i was willing to go back to the frontline, to the fight against the Elderkind and against the demons from Underworld. Many days after the first talking, he convinced me to wipe up my shield and wear my armor once again. As an old cleric i started from the basics, had to learn everything again, and after struggling a lot in the open world, decided that i couldnt win the war alone, so i went to the library to find out about everything.
Once there, i was overwhelmed with the quantity of information, after reading for several days, many books, i knew one thing, i needed to look for veteran adventurers, to learn from experience, the fastest, easiest and effective way to gain knowledge about the environment. That was my plan of action, search people willing to help and teach me.
In my head that was not a easy task, turns out i was wrong, so for the new adventurers that will waste some time at the library as i did, look for topics you need to know, but dont be so confident in your skills thinking you will be enough to finish the wars, ask Heroes, Champions and Paragons of this world for help, is the best advice i can do to you.

Written by Theo the Bald

fcanis

Back to top Go down

A tale to the newbies Empty Re: A tale to the newbies

Post  L0BSTER Tue May 21, 2019 3:26 am

You will be awarded a publish contract soon.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A tale to the newbies Empty Re: A tale to the newbies

Post  L0BSTER Tue May 21, 2019 4:52 pm

The Publish Contract has been received.

DONE!!!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER