12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th of Feburary 2024 - update log

Go down

4th of Feburary 2024 - update log Empty 4th of Feburary 2024 - update log

Post  L0BSTER Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:38 pm

Information about the update logs here on out..

* For the time being the update patches will be much smaller since my timescale working in the toolset has been reduce dramatically meaning I only get to work on Tuesdays instead of 6 days a week. I am not sure how long this will go on for but do expect the updates to be smaller for the time being.. *

Update log -

- Did some more fixing to the armor tailor showing color Tokens

- I have split The Golden Omlet in half so instead of requiring 8 golden items, he asks for 4 golden items instead.

- The holy sword spell duration has been altered so instead of a (level 40 casting it and it last for 4 minutes real time.. it will last for 20 minutes..) the duration is still based around your paladin levels.

- In Deep places River I, I have edited the keystone - stones so when you use them.. it will not open the pile of stones.. It will just put the item in your backpack

- Purple dragon knight -

Heroic shield +
Took into account the PD level's *2 to make the AC max at 10 instead of 4, You may target more than one player per cast, Will lasts for 2 minutes until the effects wear off.

Rallying Cry +
The Attack Bonus is based on PDK level's, will last 2 minutes

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down