12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6th of Feburary 2022 Upcomming update..

2 posters

Go down

6th of Feburary 2022 Upcomming update..  Empty 6th of Feburary 2022 Upcomming update..

Post  L0BSTER Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:34 pm

- Anything to do with the Immortal realm which I have put in, has been deleted. the neth caves all the way to the Gateless gate has been deleted this was done to make some space but also it was going no were. something new can be put in its place.

- small Crypt guardians are a little tougher

- the crypt coffins has 2 new items to spawn when opened

- The power cores drops have been fixed at the Deep Clockwork Golems area

- Rewrote the Tempered Source Energy script and how it works. every mace hand-in it will give +50 to the pulse damage, at the moment the maximum is still limited to 10... I intend to lift it to 20 in the future.

- The Ocean Source has been give the features to allow some creatures to be enhanced.

- Added more books towards the library

- within the source Alpha & Charlie there is usually red beams near to the harvester and once they go they tend to not come back so I did some number changing and see if the red beams come back after 1 hour.

- Rewrote the script for the inlaid forge/switch so it looks more cleaner and less copy and paste + there is also a headstone next to it if it bugs..

- did some boosting towards the Elderkind beast also fixed his AOE to not attack other creatures around him unless its a player.

- Did some backpack sorting on Evil Soul Protector some of his items were just junk..

- The green berry bush will now spawn 3 berryies instead of 1, this was showing some concern when doing Chefs cooking task.

- did a clean up on the crypt script traps..

- Como’s will no longer allow you to edit the looks of players Divine Armor & Infernal Armor, this is becuase the armor's is overloading the code..

- did some fixes towards the bard instruments.

Spell - Bless weapon has been changed how it functions/Works.....

The spell will work on ranged weapons like: <-this will only grant "Racial-types undead on Divine damage
- Darts
- Shurikens
- Throwing Axe

it will not however work on:
- Bows
- Crossbows
- Slings
I have not managed yet to have it target the arrows, bolts, bullets. <-- when casting on-other players..

the bonus will be Enhancement bonus & Racial types undead on Divine. based on your caster level it will go higher

Recently, some players found out that, they can use bless weapon on Bolts.. so to work around this small feature.. I have changed how that works.. - if you are able to cast the spell on yourself... you can target Bolts or Arrows, this will only grant "Racial-types undead on Divine damage" <-- took away the onHit slaying Rakshasa.

- Made a small change of how the Mithril fury works. "only on for 1 month, then it will be put back", this was done to see how players would cope.

All the best

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

6th of Feburary 2022 Upcomming update..  Empty hehehehehehehehe

Post  Armyguy1232 Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Armyguy1232
Armyguy1232