12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th of March 2023 - upcomming update

Go down

5th of March 2023 - upcomming update Empty 5th of March 2023 - upcomming update

Post  L0BSTER Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:50 pm

Greeting 12ds’ers. Before we get straight into the next patch I would like to say a few words to inform you.

No, I am not stepping down.. “yet..” – lets get that out the way..

I would not be updating the server for a while unless there is a bug that needs sorting... I will need to focus on other things for now so. That’s that.

I will not also take any notes or feedback which comes straight to me, if you would like to share ideas or give feedback.

Do it either:

The forums - https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com/
Or
Discord - https://discord.gg/C8yjWqmcm5 , in the Suggestion section.

5th of March 2023 - upcomming update Phanto10

In the TCwaN: Temple of Saw Orroyo there is a sword pedestal. This object is meant for party play. You as players will need to seek out specific object items which will be melt down into a key.

The object will drop from random selected bosses.

so.. not make it all about level 40 toons this one will be made for level 1 to level 30. Good luck if you go in with a party at level 1.. because you will just be dragging your feet or end up getting killed, so go with a party of level 15's or above.

The new party area is called "The Dragon Phantom". It's a simple area to start out with. You go in to help each other and kill a dragon. (muhahaha)

anyway.. where was I.. Ahh yes..

The object items are dropable so you can acquire them at level 40.. And pass them to a lower toon if desired. Examine your first object and read what the instructions say..

once you melt them down.. they will no longer be dropable.

- There has been some mistakes made were players forget to equip their Crossbow when trying to upgrade it to a mithril crossbow+ pure power core. This has been changed so that the NPC yells at you to equip the dam Xbow.

- The Twenty Seven Interlocking Demon Scales description has been fixed to say belt.

- fixed chef zions description on the flowers and also edited the description on the cookies.

- the salt/pepper description on the requirements is a little more clear.

-  The spell Stone Hold has been altered so the DC save has been boosted based on your + CasterLevel 1/2 it will have some benfits in certain area's but some are immune to paralyze.

- The Manipulator in Murua's Transfer Chamber has been fixed since the first spawns does not cast the spell but instead run at you.

- The cold piller now takes PM class into account if you’re a caster-PM.

- More Books have been added towards the library

All the best

L0BSTER

PS - For the first 1-2 weeks once this patch comes out you can report the bugs to me since I will be on the look out for bugs. but once those few weeks have gone.. just report other things at one of those two links that I have provided up top.
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down