12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandii and the beetle cave

2 posters

Go down

Sandii and the beetle cave Empty Sandii and the beetle cave

Post  Sandii Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:47 pm

hi my name is sandii

english is not my mother tongue and writing is not easy for me.
I hope that you still like the story

a crowd of children storms into the kitchen. "tell us a story" they call out.
the old woman sits down on a chair,
"ok" she says, "then I'll tell you about my first adventure". and begins

I was young and had just dropped out of training as a magician. I was in the mood for adventure.
The great owl gave me the task of searching for the 12 dark secrets and I had no idea where to start.
A farmer told me about an old mine in the middle of the forest with strange things going on,
so I took mine stick, gird grandpa's old sword and set off on my journey.

This was largely uneventful and I took a break in a forest inn.
the property warned me not to go deep into the mine. I was just about to leave the inn
when a voice stopped me I turned around and a large figure sat in a shady corner.
When she got up, I caught a glimpse of heavy armor before she wrapped herself in her coat again.
The figure was clearly feminine. "here! catch!" she said with a smoky agree. "you will need that!"
she tossed me a bundle, which I caught awkwardly.
"who are you?" I asked. "Me? I'm nobody, but you can call me lucy."
She smiled strangely and quickly left the taproom.
When I stepped out into the open shortly afterwards, I couldn’t discover anything.
curious what was in the bundle, I unwrap it. there were a pair of boots in it, old well-worn boots.
"Great Sad" I thought and looked at my own new shoes made of thick leather,
but I didn't want to be ungrateful and stowed the present in the bottom of my backpack.
shortly afterwards I had forgotten the setame meeting.
I reached the mine, which was in the middle of the forest, and gain access to it.

The mine was dark and the first aisles were empty.
in the distance i could hear noises like metal hitting stone.
before the next bend I saw a torch coming towards me. I quickly erased my own flaws
and hoped that I would remain undetected. but the figure kept coming towards me.
In panic, I spoke the only spell that I can really master and covered myself in shadow.
The figure ran past me and I breathed a sigh of relief.
I kept creeping through the tunnels. from time to time i saw strange figures that were probably mining.
but I could sneak past every time. once it got very close when a group of miners came straight towards me.
i pressed myself against the wall and the workers walked past me without noticing me.
when they were gone I went on and suddenly stumbled.
I looked amazed at the floor and saw a strange stone that shines faintly.
i stowed it in my backpack and walked on. After a while I found a hallway that smelled of putrid water.
one of these creatures was standing in front of it but the guard didn't notice me and I slipped past.

I found myself in a spacious cave. strange mushrooms gave off a weak light.
I wanted to keep walking but suddenly a monstrous beetle jumped on it, hiding behind a rock.
he must have heard me. warning I dropped my invisibility spell.
the beetle saw me gave a short screech and attacked me immediately.
it was a hideous beast. 1m high, black and yellow striped, with huge pliers and a horn in the middle of his head.
he ran towards me with the horn lowered to the thrust.
I smacked my wand on his head and he stumbled back in a daze.
I kicked him and he got hold of mine. I tore myself away and rammed my stick deep into his mouth.
he gave a gasp and fell to the floor.

I took a short breath, phew what a fight. that had to be the place before the innkeeper had warned me
and I decided to slam his warning in the wind and to advance further.
and in fact i found an ancient gate and behind it one of the secrets i was looking for.
"HA" thought I wasn't that difficult at all! And wanted to make my way back when I saw 2 of the huge beetles rushing towards me.
"Damn it!" I had hardly beaten the first one. the first one reached me. again I smacked my staff on the beast's head.
when she opened her jaw in anger, i stabbed my stick in her mouth again.
But this time the stick got stuck and when trying to get it free, it broke in half.
out of the wrap of my eyes I saw the second beetle approaching me. instead of snapping at me,
he screeched, spraying some substance out of his mouth.
the disgusting stuff, covering clothes and somehow hindering my movement so that I could hardly get my old sword free.
i fended off an attack with great difficulty.
i hit as hard as i could and caught 2 of his legs. it fell on its back and i dug my blade into its unprotected belly.
before the beetle died, however, it gave deafening screeches. the echo broke on the walls of the caverne.
When the scream subsided, I heard her coming.
the clicking and clacking, the scraping and scratching of dozens of bugs. and then i saw them it was hundreds.
I barely save myself on a narrow ledge in the rock.
below me a sea of ​​beetles. what should i do? nobody would find me here!
I wanted to take a sip and rummaged in my backpack when I fell the bundle with the old boots
in the hands and also in the setsam stone shine. When I put on the boots, I noticed strange writing in the leather Windwalker (TM).

I also took the stone in my hand and felt strangely strengthened and a warm feeling of confidence flowed through me.
FOR HONOR! I screamed and jumped bugs from my ledge in the middle of the sea.
the sword in one hand and the set seeds stone in the other.
I beat around wildly, at first clumsily because I was not used to the sword weapon.
but I learned quickly. soon i could hit the beetles so hard that i hit them with one hit. then I learned to apply it twice and out of rotation
to catch the next one. the beetle's breath couldn't slow me down either, the boots magically protect me from it.
In my mind I thanked the foreign warrior who gave me this
had made a valuable gift. and so i fought my way through the bugs until i finally found a side passage. sunlight fell through a crack in the rock.
I threw myself with all my strength against the crack
and ended up in the free. the sun blinds me and dazed I realize that the beetles did not follow me.
some time later i found a way and shortly afterwards i found the forest inn. I swear I bathed for a week to get rid of the remains.

when the old woman has finished her story, ask one of the children "did you meet the warrior again?"
"Lucy? Yes I have!" But this is another story."
the children run out of the house laughing. "let's play beetles and adventurers scream." you are the beetle! "" no, I am not "
a young woman appears in the door, you shouldn't always tell the children such nonsense! "she says angrily.
but the old woman looks at the fireplace with shining eyes. an old sword hangs on the wall and an old pair of boots hangs on a nail.

if you liked my story
the contract goes to Sandii Ravenwoid

ps. it is actually possible to spawn hundreds of beetles in the cave

Sandii

Back to top Go down

Sandii and the beetle cave Empty Re: Sandii and the beetle cave

Post  L0BSTER Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:39 pm

Well done on the book

Sandii has receive the publish Contract:DONE !

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down