12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my experience with the new crystal cave.

2 posters

Go down

my experience with the new crystal cave. Empty my experience with the new crystal cave.

Post  A_Turkey Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Since being back after so long I found myself enjoying rediscovering the secrets particularly the crystal cave one. After trying to remember all of them, it was actually one of the ones I had forgoten about until the last few secrets when I was going through the starting areas in my head. When I recalled the secret and went to its location I was expecting to just pop in the cave get the secret and the crystal items and leave not knowing it was changed, at first I thought it was some sort of bug or that the message didnt end up poping up but then as I was exploring the cave I noticed the passage downward. As soon as I saw that I knew this wasn't here before as I've been through this cave so many times before with all the different caracters I had. I was excited to see a change done with this area since I found it to be the coolest early area with a secret and was happy that the module now forces you to go though almost  the entire cave to get the secret. Being in there for the first time and also slightly under leveled I was expecting to ether die or at least be forced out until I had gained a few levels but instead was met with some pretty underwealming monsters since I had the ettin bone necklace and the golems used thier fists so not only did they have a hard time hitting me they also couldnt do much/any damage to me. The secret keeper was a little tougher and since it was what it was (not going to spoil for those who havent been yet) but it was still in my opinion to easy since I was under leveled and didn't have to many problems with it. All in all I thought it was a very cool addition to the game and I had a lot of fun exploring it but I would like to see a little more done with it. Possibilities being making the key in 3 parts so that it forces adventurers to fully explore the bottom part of the area or by adding a new item or some sort of bonus for exploring the other sides to the cave. I would also like to see the area be a bit harder.

A_Turkey
A_Turkey
A_Turkey

Back to top Go down

my experience with the new crystal cave. Empty Re: my experience with the new crystal cave.

Post  L0BSTER Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Thank you for the story, it was an intresting read.

You shall recieve a publish contract..

ps. I will take on your freeback and think some more about the crystal cave.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

my experience with the new crystal cave. Empty Re: my experience with the new crystal cave.

Post  L0BSTER Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Publish Contract - Done!!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down