12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Disasters of Farming NO DROPS!

2 posters

Go down

The Disasters of Farming NO DROPS! Empty The Disasters of Farming NO DROPS!

Post  Scones Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:31 pm

The Rod of 7 Problems!!

Here I was one evening, pondering upon what I could do whilst my companions were asleep, and there it hit me.
I shall go and acquire the Rod of 7 Parts - I think to myself this will be quicker on my monk so I hopped over there
and made my way towards the Plane of the Elderkind thinking "This will increase my companions magical capabilites by a long shot -
once the Celestial Smithy has his way with it anyhow"! so off I went. Travelling the Planes of Emeraude I got my first
piece! then the second and third! I thought to myself "Great this is going so well! I'll have this done in no time at all!"
Little did I know the problems I were to face...So I head over to Carnelians' Plane and find yet another piece there!
thats 4 pieces now in little under an hour! I went and relaxed in the temple gathering my strength and later on that
evening headed back to Emeraudes' Plane - Slashing through the stones, deflecting the shafts puny arrows and
slaying the magical sticks! and there it was, my 5th and 6th piece! Heading back to Carnelians' Plane held no luck! Blast...
I shall go and see if a shop has maybe acquired a piece! The best place to look must be that Private Shop...He has all sorts!

So I set off towards the Private Shop in the Crossed Blades. Talking to the Guard there he recognises me and allows me passage
into the tiny shop, I talk to the man and what do you know! he has the last part I am requiring for my 7 Parted rod!
I quickly snatch it up and pay the man his much deserved coin! And just like that

- POOF -

A puff of magical smoke appears ( Not Really! ) and I have my rod of 7 parts! "Awesome" I say to myself "That wasnt bad atall!"
I head over to give this wonderful Rod of 7 Parts to my magical companion Frazzle Dazzle and whats this?! A magical force stops me!
Alas...All that hard work fighting off sticks, stones,magical suits of armor and of course, the Dragons!

I'll learn from this one I think to myself whilst heading to tavern to purchase a few bottles of the finest mead!

TL;DR

THE *COMPLETED* ROD OF 7 PARTS IS A NO DROP ITEM!

Pieces can be acquired from Planes of Emeraude and Carnelian - The Private Shop in CB sells all 7 pieces (For an expensive price)

If you are farming this item on an alternate account to give to your wizzy/sorc etc - Make sure you do NOT have all the rods
on the account you are farming with! Once you have all 7 pieces they automatically turn into the singular complete rod!

And there is my story to you all, I hope you enjoy (and do not make the same mistake! Rolling Eyes )  

Posting in hopes of a publishing contract for "Frazzle Dazzle"

Last edited by Scones on Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)

Scones

Back to top Go down

The Disasters of Farming NO DROPS! Empty Re: The Disasters of Farming NO DROPS!

Post  L0BSTER Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:21 pm

The book was a good read.. well done.

Publish Contract has been received :DONE

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down