12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice from Zion for All you Bards out there!

3 posters

Go down

Advice from Zion for All you Bards out there! Empty Advice from Zion for All you Bards out there!

Post  Armyguy1232 Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:50 am

Shut the F@#$ Up and Sing……..A Pure 40 Bards Perspective

Bards………the Buff Masters, Instant Muscle, a Team’s secret weapon to total domination……..I could go on.
But sometimes a “support” toon’s main function is to …… Shut the F@#$ Up and Sing!

There are many areas that the so called “Battle Bard” can sing a few songs and participate in the function or use a Curse Song to even the playing field……but as an addendum (and this is my opinion in some areas) a good Bard and not even Demi-God level just needs to Shut the F@#$ Up and Sing!

As all my songbirds know you can queue up music and actually step away from the PC or laptop (you should not be playing 12DS on a laptop…..my opinion) BUT remember at a minimum before having a song failure queue up 3 songs.

If you have at least 3 you can repeat then practically forever (ex. Mandolin of Health, Attack Moracca and Crazy War Drumstucks) queue them up and you can keep that up forever (unless you move or are not in a safe place). Bring your instruments to your quick slots for easy access and click away (F1, F2, F3 rinse and repeat etc.)

If running DDS you KNOW you need to add Chattering Teeth for the area damage, but once you get a good set going you can sing for days…………..BUT REMEMBER…….. Shut the F@#$ Up and Sing!

I’m not going to go into aspects of what build and such……this is for the level 40 Crooner, with the Ring from the Bardic College, Sadini's Class Ring…….who has talent behind the tunes!
Let the Asskickers or meat shield do their thing and divide the awesome loot after the run is over……….but if you’re Barding the mission do me one favor…….. Shut the F@#$ Up and Sing!

Queue it up and relax……..if you’re over drinking age have 1 and let the beatings roll!!

Advice from another Bard wanting to live, LOL!
Armyguy1232
Armyguy1232

L0BSTER and Cloudsmrs like this post

Back to top Go down

Advice from Zion for All you Bards out there! Empty Re: Advice from Zion for All you Bards out there!

Post  Erikwithak Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:20 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Lol Shut the F^%& up!
Zion 50 has received a publishing contract for this book.
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Advice from Zion for All you Bards out there! Empty Re: Advice from Zion for All you Bards out there!

Post  L0BSTER Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:27 pm

OK.... that one was too wild but it was one of those awesome book stories I have saw.

hehehe ... ahh dear...

Great book Zion..

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down