12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming update 1st of December 2020

Go down

The Upcoming update 1st of December 2020 Empty The Upcoming update 1st of December 2020

Post  L0BSTER Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:50 pm

Before you continue to read the new patch update for 12 Dark Secrets, I would like to say a few words.. before your eyes is drawn to the large image below Very Happy

In my current situation I can not make time to test this new update because of one of my monitors being down and I will need to plan to buy another. so if you want to help test out the new content by all means please do so and report it back either here.. or on discord in the bug report.

OK.. now for the update....

The Upcoming update 1st of December 2020 Doth10

********* Village of Doth **************

A new addition to the 12 Dark Secrets – is another point of view within the Endtimes because of the Elderkind. We can now introduce a new Village of Doth. This tells a story of a small town that was populated by people of the church but since the dark nights have happened they have gone under. It is now a waste land of copses and zombies which roam around, the plot goes much deeper than we thought and the heroes/seekers of 12 dark secrets needs to put a stop to it before it becomes out of hand and the Elderkind followers come and kill the innocents.

The Village of Doth, can be found down the road within Southfield, the small town will be difficult to newcomers so.. its best to not go wandering around or you will meet your fate in death.

Investigate within The city with a name about the Village of Doth, there might be someone who needs help.

oh.. before I forget.. The Village of Doth was designed by Tuebits and Teeka. so give them some feedback as well Smile

- One of the gates in Ruins of Mithrilfin: Duergar Out Post, has been fixed so it closes and locks after some time.

- the taskmaster, priestess, and Karen respawn has been changed, since these did not respawn

- Assylm leaver fix because it made the NPC’s hostile as well in the whole module.

- The Frozen Lake has had its triggers edited so its done with a random chance if you fail and you will fall into the pit. this was changed because the old script only took STR & DEX into account to not drop the player but this was unfair for Sorc or Wiz's. this new script works around all classes and its more simple.

- Graciela HP has been lifted a little higher, while the bard assassin attack and be reduced but also keep an eye on Graciela because she will still die but less quick so keep her healed while trying to fight off the assassin.

- fix the conversation with Kludge Deepforge to do with the mithril whip.

- The bard instument "Pipes of Stealth" script has been fixed, if you attack a creature of any kind you will lose your invis on impact. the spell has changed from Improved to normal, to make it work correctly

- More Books has been submited towards the library

- The mithril katana, mithril ring conversation has been fixed.

- The mithril katana 1000 HP has been fixed

- some changes has been done to the enhanced war Golem, I am not sure if its fixed so this will need testing.

***** Tower RAID ******
- The Raid Tower "Tower 3,4,5,6 has had there spawns reduced.

- The towers will now search for the Raid Passes so that you can progress from were you have left off, this will be in the form of Scroll's.

- The the archery targets will respawn after 1 hour in case there destroyed without getting the puzzle.

All the best..

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down