12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming update 1st of October 2020

Go down

The Upcoming update 1st of October 2020 Empty The Upcoming update 1st of October 2020

Post  L0BSTER Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Hello hello hello....

Since the update for September the first was put on hold.. because of the Dispel problem.. This update will contain almost 2 months worth of content. I was expecting to put more in for the last week or 2.. but could not because of personal problems.. - yadda yadda yadda !! Very Happy

Anyway.. This Month's Features:

- Groms Blessing Bracer has been fixed so Nodri notice that you have the last set.

- Ruins of Mithrilfin: Duergar Mine & Duergar Deep Mine will have an Area Cleaner.

- The rez potion will cover a wider range.

- The (Gathol Labyrinth 6.02x10**23) has had some work on the creatures. the creatures are a little more stronger but took most of the immunities away, but it will be another place were players can go to around level 20. They will provided 75 Epic XP until level 30. And also drop’s some gold as well.

- Lord Wick has another quest for a hero to take on. This next side-quest is called The Golden Omelet. Read the details of what you need to do.

- Fixed lord wick first quest, it was not working correctly and checking to make sure that you have done all the side-quest so far.

- The Mithril Heart tool has some changes once again to last longer than normal.

- The Duerger Miners are now Critical Immune so now your mithril Strikes will go off.

- I was asked about the Tempered Source Energy to know, how many Sceptres have been handed in, once you use the device it will provide the power level of it.

- More Selection of books have been added towards the private library.

- For the Whip users, Mrs Swan will give you a task were you can get a stronger whip but you need to kill someone first. You will get more information from her when you are ready…

- The Mystery Switch has an Anti-Spam feature to stop the temptation to do lot of clicks. But mainly for me because I have a bad habit to just click rapidly.

- Fixed the Source Lever's for the Surface portals so it does not repeat itself when using the switch.

- I was informed that the spell Mestil's Acid Sheath on the river hags were unfair to melee and made no different to Range or Casters.

- Fierce Deepfroge provides a little information about the Duergar Mine.

- [Shifter] Manicore, if you are level 20 & also level 30 or below - your maximum damage will be 300, if you are greater than level 30 - your max damage will be 600.

- [Shifter] Slaad Lord, if you are level 20 & also level 30 or below - your maximum damage will be 400, if you are greater than level 30 - your max damage will be 800, since they only spit once per turn.

- The Duergar mine Dwarfs have been edited a little more, so there more suitable for even lower levels, when I worked on editing Teeka designs I went though and make some tweaks which would take players who have used some wishes on their toons + having a bard around to help for around level 25 but it’s still tough at the moment so. I have reduced the AC and the damage "Duergar Miner, Duegar Taskmaster, Duegar Cleric" have been edited. Karen will still be the same since she’s the leader so we need her to still be strong.

- The Forest Life Fey has had their spikes reduced in damage.

- The Horrid Wilting does a little more damage, once you have the item also.

- Seems like the Dispel is holding up so, it seems like its fixed to an extent.

- Library-(Dark): Drider Cockroach, use to disarm players, this was took off.

- Crom now asks if you would like to upgrade your Construct plans so that the golem takes more attacks and less damage.

- The Storm of Vengeance will not allow the caster to cast more than 2 stacks. it has 1-2 minute cool down.

- So.. The way I will be working around to see if the bosses has spawned/respawned, I will be using the feature from Hillary in the back alley. You will get the option to either check, Alpha Omaga, Assassin keeper, Murua, Gorg & Aurum Clone. For now we will only use these 5 options to check if the boss has appeared. (If this is exploited I will start to take action and it will be took away and changed.)

Plus... some hidden content that you will find on your own.. or by someone else ! Smile Smile

-- Raid Area --
- ondeath drops Source tabs once and a while
- Gold amount has been lifted
- The Raid Assassin Feat Blinding speed has been took away.

Tower 1 & 2
The tower 1 and 2 has had there spawns reduced in the amount. Hopefully each tower will take 30 min-1hour. Both of these towers are a warm up to get an idea of what to come.

Tower 5
assassin had Blind speed, this was took away, Fixed the Piller, Made the main tower leader stronger.

Tower 6 --
The first puzzle asked (about the second server..) the wording was changed. The main tower leader was to easy so made him a stronger, Made the mages immune to critical - for the mith damage + Immune to SOV and Harm, took away heal spell from the casters.

Put the torches into a chest so there easier to find. Took away - incendiary cloud, Acid fog - Wiz/Sorc caused some lag.

Tower 7
Knights had Blind speed, this was took away, The Lord elite died too quickly, made him stronger.

Tower 8
Floor 2 needs Floor key 2 and not key 1. end of Floor 3 to Floor 4 was not been connected, The leader was made harder, since it was weak.

Tower 9
Once you kill the boss something else was meant to happen.

- Went through and searched most of the end stairs in the towers and changed them from going down to going up to give the feeling that you are heading to the next floor. so players felt it looked odd that, the stairs was going down. instead of going up.

- Did some changes towards the Raid reward + provided some information as well.

-- Raid Area END --

All the best

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down