12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Work and Experience in a new world: Quests and things

2 posters

Go down

Finding Work and Experience in a new world: Quests and things Empty Finding Work and Experience in a new world: Quests and things

Post  Tera Rift Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:55 pm

It has been a bit of a haze these last few days after the flash happened. I woke up in a totally new world... it’s as if I was torn from the life I knew and dropped into a parallel dimension.

The first thing I can remember is waking up in the Gargoyle Inn with a throbbing...head and blurry vision. It took a few days to get my sea legs.

I am so grateful to find a bit of employment from the librarian, Alexandria. She had a few errands for me to run for her which lead me to more work! One of the first places she sent me was to run a letter to an owl?? Really? Well yes.

He was pretty easy to get to, all things considered. I went south through Southfields, then down to the Forest road, which was unpatrolled of all things. Lucky for me I could stop at the Lief Inn. This was a bit of a sad stop because I helped the Inn Keeper find his wife...it wasn’t pretty is all I am saying.

I followed the road South through the Forest Road which was patrolled by Yatson. I had heard a rumour that if you give him the rings from 100 bandits he has a reward,.I will have to check that out! He pointed me even further south to CrossBlades.

There I was lucky to bump into a Lizard like fellow named Lorquas. Strange fellow, he asked me if I had any Warhoon heads he could buy. Who walks around with heads??? He was friendly enough and pointed me north towards the Great Owl Woods, he said look for the tower.

That owl, now he was a hoot .... .... Yeah no one else laughed either, anyway. He did have some good words to share and more work for me to do. If this keeps up I will survive this adventure.

I have heard a rumour floating around about a few more places that might help me get through this trying time. I heard tell that Ambrose might have something for me since he is also a Druid. I will have to stop in as I pass through Southfields again, I hear he is just a bit East in the Druid Grove. Maybe I can help that Old Lady find her dog?

I find that if I take the time to just explore and chat with the people here I discover all sorts of things to do that can keep me busy.  The experience I got from Alexandria and the Great Owl has really given me confidence in my abilities. A few of them have more quests if I just keep returning and asking them what's next.

I might check out Gathol in a few days since it is the next biggest town, I hear that a fellow in the Gathol Forest near there has a few things that might make me some good cash! Dejah Thorin or something like that... I don’t know for sure since the guy who told me had a bizarre accent.

Last edited by Tera Rift on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Tera Rift

Back to top Go down

Finding Work and Experience in a new world: Quests and things Empty Re: Finding Work and Experience in a new world: Quests and things

Post  Erikwithak Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:36 am

awesome book Tera Rift, I look foward to giving this to any noob that asks that question "where is a good place to hunt" .
I will issue a publishing contract when I see you.
         Lord Thorak  aka Erikwithak
Glelenielen has received her contract

Last edited by Erikwithak on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Finding Work and Experience in a new world: Quests and things Empty Re: Finding Work and Experience in a new world: Quests and things

Post  Tera Rift Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:05 am

Got it! Thanks!

Tera Rift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down