12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 Dark Secrets - L0BSTER ON HOLD. 2024

Go down

12 Dark Secrets - L0BSTER ON HOLD. 2024 Empty 12 Dark Secrets - L0BSTER ON HOLD. 2024

Post  L0BSTER Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:52 pm

Players,

Hello 12ds'ers, I have recently applied for a job at the Co-op, and things are going well so far. The reason for this message is to inform you all about where we go from here.

At this time, I will no longer be part of the (NHC) or Crypt Raids, as they usually start around midnight for me, and I cannot participate this might also concern me about DM Events.

Any bugs or problems found on the server MUST be reported in the report log. If any of you fail to report a bug, it will not be fixed. If it's a major issue and you exploit it, that's on you. You should know better than to act out of greed.

If you see me in-game, please don't bother telling me about bugs or errors because I won't be addressing them while playing. When I log in, it’s to play. Don't confuse this with me DMing I will still grant player wishes. However, any bug reports made in the chat box in-game will be ignored.

I've already implemented two updates that will cover us until January next year. Once the January update is applied, it will be the last one for the time being, as I won’t have spare time to work on fixes in the toolset - help Erik to find bugs so I can make a note.

For Builders:

If any of you want to add a new creature or map to 12ds, you will need to write and design most of it yourself. I won’t have time to proof-check it, but I will add it in when I can. There aren't many builders anyway, but the option is there.

If you have any questions, let me know. Don’t wait until you see me in-game because I may only be online for five minutes. My time is now even more limited due to work and personal commitments.

That is all.
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down