12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th of April 2024 - update log

Go down

7th of April 2024 - update log Empty 7th of April 2024 - update log

Post  L0BSTER Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:35 pm

- I fixed the doorway at the *Ruins of Mithrilfin: Character Appearance* cloak area since players kept getting stuck.

- at the 9gates enterence I have fixed the door alignment so it does not look odd.

- Did some more fixing of conversations and Typo's

- Some more work has been done in the player market area,

-  Please look at the sign outside the shop. These shops belong to the players who asked me about having a store or moving it. I would kindly ask that players work around the map anti-clockwise if they want a store. Please do not just pick a random store which is free, like if someone has store 12 and another one has store 19 or 20, and the others are not taken yet. I will do a check-in from time to time to make sure the player owner plays regularly and if the store is being restocked and used. If you are not maintaining it, you will be kicked out of the player store if someone else is waiting.

- Lemoelolas for the time being.. will drop the raid keys much easier than normal to give a fair chance to all players.
- Once you have all 3 keys.. Lemo will no longer drop keys for you so.. the player that needs the keys.. must be the one to kill him. the keys are not random but they work in a sequence as it checks what key you have and it drops the next one you don't have, until you have all 3.

All the best

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum