12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Battlebeard

2 posters

Go down

Tales of a Battlebeard Empty Tales of a Battlebeard

Post  HW Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:39 am

I was relaxing in the Temple of Saw Orroyo after a long day of exploring and the oddest thing happened. I caught a strange light out of the corner of my eye, so I went to investigate and there on the floor in the middle of the temple are some markings, HA !!! They look like arrows from a compass! Right there on the floor... In the middle of the temple... One of the arrows on the compass started to glow, Glow !!! I Tell YA !!! Like some strange magic !!! Now after I calmed down from the fright of not knowing what it could be.

Suddenly, another arrow started to glow... and then another and another... Then slowly the whole darn thing started glowing with that strange looking magic. Well by this time, I was rested up and getting antsy about this glowing compass looking thing in the middle of the floor and was getting my stuff ready in case I had to get away, I mean this thing was really blazing by now and I was getting worried.

But then all of a sudden a portal appeared... So I gathered my gear and stepped into it... There was a blinding light and when I could see again, I was in a place called Heavens Door.

Now there where a couple of people there and a Holy Proclamation. The man Hand of Orroyo was saying something about something not being there but I wasn't really listening... There was this woman... I tell ya she was a vision of beauty like an angel... So I went and asked her what this place was and she said, she is the Benefactor of Orroyo and that she was sent by Saw Orroyo to aid the heroes of this world, so I asked her how and she said by buying.

Well... Help she did... Why she paid me so much for my old junk I had collected in my pack, I think I had more gold than I had room for in that pack, even after I had emptied all that junk out and sold it to her.

When we where done with all the trading I decided to explore the area a bit, I saw a door and went through it. Load and Behold... I was back in the temple of Saw Orroyo... Now I have been back to that temple many.. many times, but I never manage to see that portal. I have seen the magic lights around the compass on the floor, but I sure hope to see it again, I sure will go in if i see it again, maybe I will see it.

If I can ever find the time... If you are ever in the Temple of Saw Orroyo and you see the magic lights it might be worth it to take a load off and wait a bit.                             

Wrote by - Logrim Battlebeard.

HW

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Battlebeard Empty Re: Tales of a Battlebeard

Post  L0BSTER Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:52 pm

Cleaned the layout...

This was an interesting book to read..

you will receive a publish contract soon.

L0BSTER

ps.. please use the whole width of the post and cut them into paragraphs. instead of 6-10 words then empty line and new sentence. it will make it easier to read..

Edit - PUBLISH CONTRACT HAS BEEN RECEIVED:DONE

Last edited by L0BSTER on Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Battlebeard Empty Re: Tales of a Battlebeard

Post  HW Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:27 pm

Thank you Tales of a Battlebeard 1f600

HW

Back to top Go down