12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of My Favorite Places for Mid-Teens XP

2 posters

Go down

Two of My Favorite Places for Mid-Teens XP Empty Two of My Favorite Places for Mid-Teens XP

Post  redwings Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:00 am

The mid-teens can be such a difficult time for us!  Not strong enough to survive in many areas, but too strong to be able to gain any experience by killing goblins.

Many of my friends have told me about Gathol 90210, where the Queen Ant can be found.  I found this area to be very difficult as a rogue, since we depend so much on knockdown and sneak attacks, and all of the ants are immune to knockdown.  It is a wonderful place for warriors, barbarians, monks, and spellcasters to perfect their craft as they attempt to reach level 20.  If you constantly circle around the edges, you should find the ants to be limitless, and they give great XP!

For my sneakier friends, I've found Beryl Grotto to be excellent once I've acquired at least the Digitz Cowl, which gives me immunity from death magic.  The first 2 parts of the Widow's Mark quest are easily done, too, so you should be well on your way to equiping a weapon that can damage all of those sneak-immune devourers of light.  When you're in the medium teens,  you can expect over 500 XP per creature!

These are 2 of my favorite places to gain experience in my mid-teens.

Anne Bonny

redwings

Back to top Go down

Two of My Favorite Places for Mid-Teens XP Empty Re: Two of My Favorite Places for Mid-Teens XP

Post  L0BSTER Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:32 pm

Redwings has received the publish contract:DONE...

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down