12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TaeSkull's Helpful Hints Of Necromatic Arts.

2 posters

Go down

TaeSkull's Helpful Hints Of Necromatic Arts. Empty TaeSkull's Helpful Hints Of Necromatic Arts.

Post  Taelon Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:18 pm

So you find yourself with the urge, no the pull to start you path as what they would call a Pale Master, well do I have some tips for you. You may find many books out there to help with starting out, but I found my way with the Necromatic arts a struggle.  So I went in search of things to aid me, and would you be surprised one of the most useful tools for me what right under my nose in The Silver Mage, it was a strange shop, but it offer much gear to getting started on your way a small collection of scrolls is good, btu what you are looking for here is the Wand of Negative Energy, rather cheap less then 200 gold, and when you have your experience as a Pale Master this wand just grows stronger for you.  You can make some quick and easy gold by heading to the docks and selling some fish there, the locals will guide you on where to get them.

Now that you have yourself a wand, I hope, you should put it to good use. If you have not done so already head to the Eastlands and just past the farmhouse by a Silo is a goblin, he like to hold onto a ring that will replenish your life force slowly over time, I would suggest you go for it.

Now with that under your belt you should be on a good start to learning the arts, perhaps you can find some other books to help guide your path from here.  I wish you the best of luck with your journey, young necromancer.

Taelon

Back to top Go down

TaeSkull's Helpful Hints Of Necromatic Arts. Empty Re: TaeSkull's Helpful Hints Of Necromatic Arts.

Post  L0BSTER Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:52 pm

This is a nice start for the PM class..

You will receive a publish contract soon.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum