12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corridor of Fire

2 posters

Go down

Corridor of Fire Empty Corridor of Fire

Post  Shiznits Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:09 pm

Need to recharge an item that's running out of uses? Can't resurrect your comrades? You can use the portal in TCWaN to get to the portal plane and go to Gathol Labyrinth B then entering the nearest door from the portal there can take you to a place called the Gathol 3.14. From there you can walk to the Corridor of Fire. But the easiest way is to ask the Marvell Scholar in TCWaN to send you to the workbench. Aside from regular and epic xp you can get a little gold and maybe a robe or a weapon in here. But the real payoff is two-fold. First is a Failed Pheonix Eye, an occasional drop that can revive dead people. Unless you have a lot of lore you'll probably need to have a merchant ID it for you. The second is what to do with all those fire opals that keep dropping. In one of the rooms you'll find a workbench in which you can place three fire opals and an item to recharge. Some items can even be overcharged which gives them more uses than they had when new. I wish I could say what level you need to be for this place so instead I'll just guess at somewhere between fifteen and twenty-five.

Wrote by Leopold

Last edited by Shiznits on Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shiznits

Back to top Go down

Corridor of Fire Empty Re: Corridor of Fire

Post  Erikwithak Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:24 pm

Great informative book, but how do I get to corridor of fire? 1 of 2 ways to get there, either through Gathol 314 or Marvel's Scholar will send you to the workbench. the begining is a bit confusing. if you could please edit I will grant you a publishing contract

Thank you Lord Thorak
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Post  Erikwithak Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:00 am

Excellent! Leopold has recieved a publishing contract for this book
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content