12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATIC 1357 lol

2 posters

Go down

ATIC 1357 lol Empty ATIC 1357 lol

Post  vifur Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:25 am

Today I do the run for a ring upgrade... I don´t have any idea how it is... but run 4 hours and at the end said me need 20 botles and only have 1 in my inventary... Good psiquiatric show, ty for the fun, but my head literally explote.
Gracias por la gran ayuda, pero la verdad no me gustan los anillos. lol I swear never do again that run. Cya. I've run 12 times for bottles. I'm really not going to run 21 more times for a weapon that empowers a ring. I appreciate your help but it is an eternal map and it is really impossible for me to get there, there are many more codes than the JP MORGAN bank safe. And I'm sure I just couldn't ever do that run again. I give up.-ATIC 1357 lol 31015810

Last edited by vifur on Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

vifur

Back to top Go down

ATIC 1357 lol Empty Re: ATIC 1357 lol

Post  Erikwithak Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:41 am

Yes , we all dislike that part of Merrappi's. There is a means to and end. The mithril Master ring has many steps in which to Receive. the very first part is co earn a Dragoneye's Lasting Inspiration from Merrappi's Attic. after that you will need other items some you keep some are consumed. the ring however makes your Mithril weapon one of the most powerful weapons here in 12ds. I am one of the server admin/DM's and would not send you on a wild goose chase as it may seem. there are many items like this in our server .
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

vifur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum