12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cire's Blade - Complete Information Source

2 posters

Go down

Cire's Blade - Complete Information Source Empty Cire's Blade - Complete Information Source

Post  Anarchyst Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:13 pm

The Long Haul Weapon

The First thing I am going to say is, be prepared to hunt ALOT!!!  The Cire's Blade is not a weapon you will get quickly, nor something you will use on your first, or even likely second or third char.

The first thing you must do to obtain a Cire's Blade, is to obtain a soul, this can be done quickly by paying 1000 gold to Marvel's Scholar to travel to where Marvel has, choose to go to the still. From the still head to your right on entry and there is a single door, follow that path up and out, then head to the north west corner of that map, there will be ogres.

Once you go to the next map you want to kill the ogres there and obtain the soul, this will be a key, on this map will also be a forge specific to the Crimson Blade, continue past the gate where that cave is and there will be a transition at the end of the map where you will find zombies and skeletons.
The zombies drop short swords called Crimson I, these can be combined at the aforementioned forge in sets of three to make Crimson II, and then you need 3 Crimson II to make a Crimson III, and so on until you reach a Crimson V.

Now that you have achieved your Crimson V, you will need 5 mythril dust to make a Crimson VI, and 5 chips after that makes a Crimson VII, and then 5 nuggets to make a Crimson VIII, for the next step you need 2 wishes to go to a Crimson IX, and the final step is all 4 Hag weapons (+7 Dwarven Waraxe, +7 Longsword, +7 Whip, +8 Leech)
and that makes you a Crimson X.

Once you have obtained a Crimson X, you will need a magic eater, obtained most easily by being level 20, or having a gold count on your person of 250,000 gold, to speak with the salesman in Cross Blades, in the Private Shop. you can spend 18 gold, take that and your Crimson X back to the forge and you will get a Cire's Blade, DONT LOOK AT IT, it will make you sad, all the hard work put in to get such a nice weapon now yields you a blank shortsword... why would i want to make this weapon you may ask...
well upon finishing your Cire's Blade you can now continue into the depths below where all you can find the zombies and you can reach a chest that allows you to upgrade it to a masterful quality weapon, almost on par with Mythril weapons in its own right. Below will be a list of ingredients needed, and where to find them, fair warning you need 210 of each of these ingredients, and you must put in 1 plus blade, 2 plus blade, 3 plus blade, so on and so forth until you have put in 20 of that item plus the blade to finish that particular stat increase.

Here is the Ingredients -

Golden Nugget - Enhancement damage - found by going to Clone for 1, or DDS for 2

Crimson Blade III - Vampire Regen - Found by killing the zombies and making them, or buying 4 a day in Private shop for a little over 100k gold

Concentrated Loadstone - Magic Damage - Found in lodestone mine, and combining them in the forge in the same mine

(ALL HINTS FOUND IN DDS most easily)

Hint of Acid - Acid Damage

Hint of Cold - Cold Damage

Hint of Lightning - Lightning Damage

Hint of Fire - Fire Damage

Failed Phoenix Eye - Divine Damage - Found in the Hall of Fire most easily, I am sure there are more locations but i do not know them yet.

Underworld Ruby - Negative Damage - Found as its name would suggest in the Underworld

Mithril Nugget - Positive Damage - Found by, 1 for trading in Roth Kings Head in the LONG HALLWAYS before Mythrilfin, 2 obtained from clearing all of the Giants in the deep, 1 obtained for clearing all of the Duergar Mines and defeating Karen

Crystal Ring - Sonic Damage - the easiest one to get and only one i know for sure is a guaranteed drop, is by killing the Dragon at the bottom of the crystal caves (yes the one that is a Secret), or by killing the ghosts from the minotaurs upstairs that have a chance to drop one?

I hope this information makes whomever follows me in making a Cire's Blades life easier, for what little easier it can be...

Anarchyst (in all of his forms but i would like the contract to go to Princess Buttercup please)

Last edited by Anarchyst on Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anarchyst

Back to top Go down

Cire's Blade - Complete Information Source Empty Re: Cire's Blade - Complete Information Source

Post  L0BSTER Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:51 pm

This is a cool book Smile

You will receive a publish contract soon

L0BSTER

edit: The publish has been given to "Princess Buttercup":DONE
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down