12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

acid pots and mith atomizer

2 posters

Go down

acid pots and mith atomizer Empty acid pots and mith atomizer

Post  barrybkr42 Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:14 pm

So im trying my hand in consort area fot the first time and i notice all acid s EVERYWHERE. why are these going to wast , but then trying them out and ivnetory space makes me think " why would i". Later at the pub over a tall stout this keeps nagging at me so i decide to do some research.

Next day im askin around and learn of the still in the ruined city ancient crypts, along with the catalyst can be use to distill things to be more powerful, so i took a load down to the still and found that 10 small acids jars could be distilled into 6 acid pots, more powerful acid attack, but still to be of any real use you still need to carry enough to be effective, so still a problem in your inventory.

later that day i visited the magic imbiders shop looking for bits and do-dads, or any odd trinkets, while still mulling over the acid bottles. I must of been talking to my self out load, (my mam used to say only crazy people and ones what got money in the bank  talks to them selves, and i aint got not money ya know) cause the guy say for a few do-dads and a little gold he could make me an acid reservoir to poor  all them pots in. that dont help me use em in battle i says, well hes says that a smith down in that Mith town in deep, make a odd trinket for that.

I takes the list of what the man needs to make the catch all of his and head out. My first stop is the corridor of fire for a failed phoenix eye, that wasn't too hard. Then down to the deep to merrapi's. well that a whole nother level of hard  let me tell you. Not for nothin i makes it all the way to the assassin and sing my bard songs and a solid swing of my cousin sho's sword i puts the bastard down, and gets a bottle of holding for my troubles.

While in the deep i figure i just move on to mith town and collect that trinket from Drongo Mitherifin, one of the two proveors of mith  weapons, and he say right on his shelves he has a mith atomizer that should be just the thing. After hagglein awhile i think i got took, ( aint no one like them damn dwarves. bein all short and stumpy the way they are) i head off to the caverns to see about a medusa;s eye. After gettin over bein stoned, dont remember what i had to drink or smoke , but anyway i head back up to the sunny side and took my do-dads to the imbiber's shop. and true to his word he made a resevior thing to hold the acid.

Well now let me tell ya im layin those elderkinds low with my magic acid breathes, so ya all stop wastin all those acid bottles and have bad breathes like me.

tom merylyn the bard

barrybkr42

Back to top Go down

acid pots and mith atomizer Empty Re: acid pots and mith atomizer

Post  L0BSTER Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:12 pm

A Cool cool, Thanks Barry, Another one to add to the shelf.

You will receive a publish contract soon.

L0BSTER

Edit - Publish Contract has been received-DONE!!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down