12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A companion for us nature loving Folk

2 posters

Go down

A companion for us nature loving Folk Empty A companion for us nature loving Folk

Post  Erikwithak Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:39 am

One fine afternoon wile searching for the twelve dark secrets, heading down the south path out of the city with a name. I ran into an old lady that was looking for her lost dog Fido. I decided to help her, since I have some expertise with handling animals. Wile looking for Fido I stumbled into the druids grove. I decided to ask Ambrose the the leader of the druids if he had seen the lost dog. Unfortunetly he did not. Wile speaking with him I mentioned that I was a nature lover and to my surprize he offered me an item called Mahogany bug. I come to find this item would once per day grant me the ability to summons a ranger's animal companion that grows with my experience . he also told me about an exotic herb he has for druids that does the same. i was so excited to meet my new pet that I almost forgot about the old ladies dog. I then rushed back to south path to find Fido. He had got himself mixed up with a pack of wild dogs. My new pet and I quickly dispatched them and I was able to empathize with the dog and persuade to follow me back to his owner. The old lady was so thankful that she insisted on rewarding me with an old ring that Fido had dug up. It was a shiny ring that seemed to reduce damage when I get hit in combat. What a Face
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

A companion for us nature loving Folk Empty Re: A companion for us nature loving Folk

Post  L0BSTER Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Informal story nice.

I will give you a publishing Contract when I get the chance.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A companion for us nature loving Folk Empty Re: A companion for us nature loving Folk

Post  Erikwithak Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:17 pm

I just realized I never got my publishing contract for this book. it was for Elorfin Feren
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:38 am

Publish Contract Received!! DONE!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum