12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27 interlocking scale belt

3 posters

Go down

27 interlocking scale belt Empty 27 interlocking scale belt

Post  Brokk Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:58 pm

While exploring the underworld smiting evil demons as paladins enjoy doing, I come across an interlocking scale that fell off a dragon type demon. a few minutes I find another, and they appear to be able to lock together.
after I have cleared the area of these foul beasts I look to see I have collected four of these wondrous scales, so I went to the forge in the bugbear mines and combined 3 of them into an item called 3 interlocking scales.
well this holds promise I tell myself, and over the next few days I collect several of these interlocking scales, and take them back to the forge and see what comes of this, I make 2 more sets of 3 interlocking scales, and all excited I combine these 3 sets of 3 to produce another mundane item of 9 interlocking scales.
somewhat disappointed but not to be defeated, I return to the underworld several more days and collect 18 more of these strange scales to take back to the forge.
I proceed as I did before, combining 3 scales into a set of 3, then I took these set of 3, and combined them into the 9 interlocking scales. getting quite confused as to what I was doing I ran to Nina and traded in 25 wishes and built my intelligence up a bit to be able to wrap my mind around what I was doing, then returned to the forge.
I stood there eyeing up the 3 items ( 9 interlocking scales) and wondered how long this is going to go on for, I slammed these 3 items into the forge and yanked on the handle, whoosh, a blast of heat and a bright light goes off, and when the smoke cleared there was a shiny new belt sitting there, the 27 interlocking scale belt, I look this thing over to determine exactly what it is.

it appears to have +4 to every stat, offers an on use neg energy protect spell with unlimited uses, and a neg energy resist of 15.

well I figure that is not too shabby so I throw it on, and head back t the underworld to try it out.

there was also some hidden features this belt provided, it also offered 20% reduction in all demonic damage and mind powers, including the greater ruins, this was great, then ouch, what was that..........
I seem to be loosing XP, 30 XP to be exact, another minute later, another 30 XP gone.. what?? I am HC I not even making this much XP as I travel, I quickly teleport out and remove the belt. " I will save this for when I need it" I tell myself.

Last edited by Brokk on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stating which forge I went to)

Brokk

Back to top Go down

27 interlocking scale belt Empty Re: 27 interlocking scale belt

Post  L0BSTER Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:54 am

Nice Book Brock Smile

You will recieve a publish Contract..

Publish Contract has been recieved: DONE!!

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

27 interlocking scale belt Empty Underworld Area

Post  Lucy Likes Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:00 am

Would be nice if it said which underworld area the scales dropped in

Lucy Likes

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:19 am

Lucy Likes wrote:Would be nice if it said which underworld area the scales dropped in

I have added some additional information, of the location of the Scales.
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum